Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just finished all 10 series on iPlayer.. a bit of a slog towards the end I have to admit!

However I'm looking forward to how they bring it back, it's meant to be back in Manchester.

I’m just getting into S4. I like Rachel Mason, I wish they kept her on as a headmistress TBH she seems the best for WR!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just finished all 10 series on iPlayer.. a bit of a slog towards the end I have to admit!

However I'm looking forward to how they bring it back, it's meant to be back in Manchester.
I'm currently half way through s6 and the slog is real.
I didnt realise there were 10 series like

The series I'm on is when bex is back and being harrased by her ex but I just don't understand why when she came back her mam wasn't like where have you been and what have you been doing?! I know she doesn't want her to run away again but you'd atleast want some answers 😐

Kim Campbell (played by Angela Griffin) will be the new Headteacher.
Chlo and Donte also returning.
Released sometime in 2022.

Reactions: 2
I hope Kim's not as uptight this time round. She really started to grate on me towards the end

I'd love Grantly to be back in some capacity 😩

Reactions: 1
I hope Kim's not as uptight this time round. She really started to grate on me towards the end

I'd love Grantly to be back in some capacity 😩
He died in Series 9. Maybe he will come back as a ghost 🤣👻

If only they didn't kill Tom off too, he was an integral character.

Reactions: 5
Kim Campbell (played by Angela Griffin) will be the new Headteacher.
Chlo and Donte also returning.
Released sometime in 2022.
Kim Campbell will be a dogshite headteacher.

She was either so uptight, or just to busy with her personal life.

Aw tit I'm only up to series 8 on my rewatch and they're both still alive 🙈
I must have missed it first time round.

Oh well maybe they can roam the halls harry potter style

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw I’m not really a fan of Kim, I’m on S4 now where she’s returned after leaving in S2 and she really grates on me, she seems very sour. I don’t think she’ll be a very good new head

I don't care who the new headteacher is, I'm just excited for the return of WR. I'm over the moon that Chlo and Donte are back and I guess Izzy will be a student at the school now.

I hope to see Scout back at some point. I'm still upset Tom can't return 😭

Reactions: 4
I think it would be better with a brand new headteacher someone who hasn’t been in it before. Kim is such a poor choice she was really annoying already 🤣 happy about donte and chlo though!

I just hope that Denise Welch doesn’t come back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen the amazing news!! I’m so excited I loved Waterloo Road, I rewatched it all a few months ago!

I bet the actor who played Tom is proper seething that he can’t return! 🤣 I’ve never seen him in anything since Waterloo road so he probably needs an acting gig! Tbf I think he’s a decent actor and I would have liked him back had they not bumped him off. He was a proper fan favourite so I bet the writers are kicking themselves that they killed him off

I just hope that Denise Welch doesn’t come back!
guarantee she will have some sort of cameo. No doubt about it.

I bet the actor who played Tom is proper seething that he can’t return! 🤣 I’ve never seen him in anything since Waterloo road so he probably needs an acting gig! Tbf I think he’s a decent actor and I would have liked him back had they not bumped him off. He was a proper fan favourite so I bet the writers are kicking themselves that they killed him off

guarantee she will have some sort of cameo. No doubt about it.
Jason Done keeps popping up in wee things I’ve watched the last couple of weeks having not seen him in anything since . I’ve seen him in 3 things I’ve watched 😂😂 but yeah nothing like Tom 😅

He was just in an episode of Death in Paradise, but one episode of that won't exactly pay well.