@warwickshiremumstruthexp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back moaning about having to pay maintenance for her kids. I thought having the other baby might calm her down but apparently not.
I don't think it's fair or right for her to have to pay that much money for children she doesn't get to see. She didn't give her children up she fought for them, maybe not in the right way but she done everything she could to get her boys back. What child would need £250 a month spent on them.

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's fair or right for her to have to pay that much money for children she doesn't get to see. She didn't give her children up she fought for them, maybe not in the right way but she done everything she could to get her boys back. What child would need £250 a month spent on them.
But that goes both ways. She should absolutely still be providing for those children whether she sees them or not. The same goes for deadbeat dads. As Jezza Kyle used to say “you make em you pay for em”.

But that goes both ways. She should absolutely still be providing for those children whether she sees them or not. The same goes for deadbeat dads. As Jezza Kyle used to say “you make em you pay for em”.
Yeah but it's I wouldn't say she's classes as a 'deadbeat' she's tried to get access yet denied. I don't believe you should have to pay for children that you're not allowed to see.

Reactions: 14
But she was allowed to see them. It’s because of her behaviour her rights to visitation were taken away, because she didn’t want to follow the process.
So she should absolutely be contributing financially to their upbringing.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but it's I wouldn't say she's classes as a 'deadbeat' she's tried to get access yet denied. I don't believe you should have to pay for children that you're not allowed to see.
Her access was denied because she was an absolute danger to them and others, you can’t just say you won’t pay for your kids in protest at the courts. Her ex might be a piece of a tit but he’s raising 2 young boys alone in a cost of living crisis. She would expect him to contribute if it was the other way around

it’s kind of shocking her ex has been allowed to take them away and she has no idea where they are, she doesn’t even get a phone call once a month, school updates etc. as she has PR i really am surprised you can just up and disappear with 2 kids and no one cares.

Reactions: 5
it’s kind of shocking her ex has been allowed to take them away and she has no idea where they are, she doesn’t even get a phone call once a month, school updates etc. as she has PR i really am surprised you can just up and disappear with 2 kids and no one cares.
Have you read this thread and what she did? She literally kidnapped them during arranged contact. The contact from SS she had posted said the boys were scared of her multiple times. She publicly posted what school they went to and turned up at the gates and encouraged others (strangers might I add) to do so. She doxxed the estate agent selling her ex’s house and encouraged a pile on there. The courts and SS have said it’s in the boys best interests to be away from her for a reason - she doesn’t deserve to have access to them she is not fit to be a mother

They do care. It was done with the boys best interests at heart.
she’s got serious issues.
Why would you allow someone who couldn’t follow a single instruction or court order? Who defied each and every instruction put in place because she felt she knew better than the law of the land?

Regardless that her ex is a POS, if she would have stuck to what was asked for her, she may be in a different position than the one she’s in at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I doubt 250 pounds would cover child care for a week, never mind groceries, uniforms, clothes, sports, birthdays, Christmas, holidays etc. all of which she’s missing through her own actions.
It’s being deducted from her wages because she’s refused to pay in the past. The only one who suffers from all of this is her kids.

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I’m awful with this! Not sure if legally. I will try to figure out how to upload screenshots🫣😂

Reactions: 1
Waiting for screenshots 😅 she did post something on TikTok about the baby seeing her brothers. Maybe she’s calmed down a bit now hopefully for the sake of the baby girl