@warwickshiremumstruthexp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Half of her comments are telling her to run… like genuinely they can’t be that brain dead to think that’s a solution.

I think her social visit was supposed to be today. Wonder what will happen when she doesn’t comply.
They changed it to the 8th because they wanted to seek further advice before visiting her.
According to my friend who worked in social care it’s about the right time to start prepping for a pre birth assessment. Due to her past and her actions she’s fairly sure they’d go ahead with this. If she doesn’t comply she says it would be bad and they’d go direct to court. But obviously every county works differently so idk how they’ll proceed. She needs to comply tho, not sure how she thinks she’ll get out of this one.

Reactions: 6
Followed her for ages and initially felt really sorry for her but at this point surely she’s her own worst enemy?! Also the new fella must be mad to get so heavily involved in all of this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Followed her for ages and initially felt really sorry for her but at this point surely she’s her own worst enemy?! Also the new fella must be mad to get so heavily involved in all of this 🤦🏼‍♀️
Surely he must realise that objectively, there was a reason her parents had some guardianship of the boys

Reactions: 3
She’s recently posted ‘daddy will fight for his little girl SS trying to take you away already’

Honestly if she can just show to social work she is in a better place do a few parenting or behavioural classes there will be no issues with her keeping baby. She needs to grow the duck up.

She needs to stop seeing social care as the enemy and realise that she is the one with the power now to stop this cycle. He isn’t in control of her anymore but if she continues trying to fight them she is ultimately letting him win. She says she has engaged with a lot of therapy but I think some somatic therapy would be beneficial to help her get out of this constant fight trauma response.

She needs to be able to reflect on her behaviour and learn from her mistakes instead of viewing herself as the victim in every situation.

This is very sad but if she continues the way she has been this will only go one way…

Reactions: 7
Social workers can go to court and get the baby taken away the day it’s born! I’ve seen it happen when the baby is literally hours old and the parents aren’t even aware, they turn up to hospital and take the baby away.

God knows what his family must think. I would be telling my son to seek legal advice so he at least has baby with him

Social workers can go to court and get the baby taken away the day it’s born! I’ve seen it happen when the baby is literally hours old and the parents aren’t even aware, they turn up to hospital and take the baby away.

God knows what his family must think. I would be telling my son to seek legal advice so he at least has baby with him
My guess is they either don’t know or have only heard her side of events. He mustn’t be that bright if he believes her.

She seems to just assume it will default to him. Which isn’t always the case.

I do feel bad for her but I feel worse for the kids for sure.

Reactions: 2
Aaaaaaand she’s back - post 8th august, the date of the re-arranged visit from social workers- hopefully she saw sense but I won’t hold my breath

I really can’t imagine this having a good outcome
No, and it will be their fault for targeting her. She really needs to grow up and stop fighting them or things will go very wrong.

Reactions: 3
In the latest vid it sounds like they are looking to move house - she’s saying it because of the memories but I reckon it’ll be more because she hopes that SS in a new area won’t be in contact

Reactions: 5
Not been on this thread before but I have seen her on my fyp many times. I think she's gonna do something very very stupid (probably run) and the new child will be removed at birth or be born outside NHS care and I don't even want to imagine the conclusion.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she wouldn’t seek nhs care because a) she’s been in the hospital already with extreme morning sickness so she’s not hiding the pregnancy and b) I don’t think she’s got the strength it would require to deliver a baby unaided
Hopefully anyway