@warwickshiremumstruthexp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her, but I’ve had children’s services involved because if my abusive ex and I’ve seen a few things where she isn’t cooperating with them. Unfortunately, you have to jump through hoops and do as you’re told.. so while I feel for her, she’s not helping herself by refusing to do the parenting course or whatever it was!

Reactions: 5
I feel for her, but I’ve had children’s services involved because if my abusive ex and I’ve seen a few things where she isn’t cooperating with them. Unfortunately, you have to jump through hoops and do as you’re told.. so while I feel for her, she’s not helping herself by refusing to do the parenting course or whatever it was!
I agree and she says she has no mental health issues but some of her posts come across like she does suffer.. which Is totally reasonable considering what's gone on.
I think majority of people would be suffering.

Reactions: 7
I agree and she says she has no mental health issues but some of her posts come across like she does suffer.. which Is totally reasonable considering what's gone on.
I think majority of people would be suffering.
Completely agree. It's such a difficult situation.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree. It's such a difficult situation.
100% I don’t feel like we’re getting the full story though, I can’t understand why they are refusing to let her see the boys (social workers & judge included). Maybe I got lucky with a judge , because the judge seen through the awful social worker I had. But I did everything they said, you have to play the game to win these types of cases.

She could easily go pick the boys up from school? And do what the dad did?! I’m not understanding that bit? Or have I missed some of the story?

Reactions: 4
100% I don’t feel like we’re getting the full story though, I can’t understand why they are refusing to let her see the boys (social workers & judge included). Maybe I got lucky with a judge , because the judge seen through the awful social worker I had. But I did everything they said, you have to play the game to win these types of cases.

She could easily go pick the boys up from school? And do what the dad did?! I’m not understanding that bit? Or have I missed some of the story?
I think that because of the stage they're in with the court she may be breaching something now? I know as a teacher we are not allowed to say no to a parent with parental responsibility if they were to turn up to collect a child, but if there is a court order in place that might be different? I agree though there is always two sides to every story!

Horrible to watch. He’s mentally tortured her for years and now her behaviour is spiralling out of control because she knows she’s powerless. I usually get a vibe there’s more to the story but I feel her case genuinely is Paul is an older man and more powerful so they’ve sided with him. He makes me so angry on her behalf. Seems to be a trend of old men named Paul taking advantage of and impregnating teenagers 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Horrible to watch. He’s mentally tortured her for years and now her behaviour is spiralling out of control because she knows she’s powerless. I usually get a vibe there’s more to the story but I feel her case genuinely is Paul is an older man and more powerful so they’ve sided with him. He makes me so angry on her behalf. Seems to be a trend of old men named Paul taking advantage of and impregnating teenagers 🤮
wow Didn’t realise she was a teen??

I think that because of the stage they're in with the court she may be breaching something now? I know as a teacher we are not allowed to say no to a parent with parental responsibility if they were to turn up to collect a child, but if there is a court order in place that might be different? I agree though there is always two sides to every story!
yeah I get you! My ex isn’t allowed anywhere near our kids unless it’s supervised , but obviously school know and are aware! He doesn’t know where we live now , but having been through the courts I’m actually astonished they can’t see through it all if her version of events is true..but then I seen she wasn’t doing what they asked so it’s hard when you’re only getting half the story. Either way, it’s an awful situation and I feel for her! Wonder if she needs better legal representation too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
One of her pinned videos where she’s filming the kids at the drive thru is terrifying. You can see what primary school the boys go to from the book he’s using to hide his face.

I can see her side, of course it’s devastating losing your children, but it’s extremely rare for family courts to side with the father over the mother.

She’s been told not to post the children on social media yet she continues to do so, kids can’t consent to being posted online exposed to 10s of 1000s of people. She’s doing far more harm in her case than good with her behaviour.

Reactions: 9
wow Didn’t realise she was a teen??

yeah I get you! My ex isn’t allowed anywhere near our kids unless it’s supervised , but obviously school know and are aware! He doesn’t know where we live now , but having been through the courts I’m actually astonished they can’t see through it all if her version of events is true..but then I seen she wasn’t doing what they asked so it’s hard when you’re only getting half the story. Either way, it’s an awful situation and I feel for her! Wonder if she needs better legal representation too
She isn’t now in her 20’s I believe but she was 15 when they met and I believe he was in his 40’s and 17 when she got pregnant ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is doing everything wrong and it’s going to cost her in the long run. She won’t be seeing those kids any time soon if she carries on this way.

Reactions: 5
She is doing everything wrong and it’s going to cost her in the long run. She won’t be seeing those kids any time soon if she carries on this way.
yeah sadly that’s the way I see it going too.She argued with people telling her to do as they say, but you literally have to do as they say.. my ex was accusing me of all sorts but I stayed calm and proved it all lies. I had to get sent on parenting courses, assessments galore, it’s so insulting but I did it because I knew I had nothing to hide and my children were the priority.

I do feel for her though and it’s a shame she doesn’t have people around her telling her to complete the courses etc as it would go in her favour

She isn’t now in her 20’s I believe but she was 15 when they met and I believe he was in his 40’s and 17 when she got pregnant ☹
wow..

Reactions: 4
yeah sadly that’s the way I see it going too.She argued with people telling her to do as they say, but you literally have to do as they say.. my ex was accusing me of all sorts but I stayed calm and proved it all lies. I had to get sent on parenting courses, assessments galore, it’s so insulting but I did it because I knew I had nothing to hide and my children were the priority.

I do feel for her though and it’s a shame she doesn’t have people around her telling her to complete the courses etc as it would go in her favour
Yes all the other mums in the comments egging her on isn’t helpful at all, she needs to get off TT

Her account is coming up for me has she deleted it?? I’m not blocked because I’ve never interacted with her …

Yes all the other mums in the comments egging her on isn’t helpful at all, she needs to get off TT

Her account is coming up for me has she deleted it?? I’m not blocked because I’ve never interacted with her …
it hasn’t for a while for me - she only pops up on my FYP. I’ve never interacted with her either

it hasn’t for a while for me - she only pops up on my FYP. I’ve never interacted with her either
God I hope she’s deleted it for her own sake. She was posting court documents, emails to social services, police, her kids etc which would not go down well in any future court proceedings given that a lot of it is supposed to be confidential. That’s why she needs good legal support to advise her to stop taking things into her own hands

For a Mother not to be even allowed supervised visits with her children then she must of done something seriously wrong. From working in the system I've seen even SO allowed supervised visits with their children. There must be so much more to this story.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
also he has no parental rights due to not being on the birth certificate so i think there’s been some things left out

For a Mother not to be even allowed supervised visits with her children then she must of done something seriously wrong. From working in the system I've seen even SO allowed supervised visits with their children. There must be so much more to this story.
100% - she’s definitely not giving the whole story and her gullible followers lap it up

also he has no parental rights due to not being on the birth certificate so i think there’s been some things left out
Exactly as I said before it’s extremely rare for a court to side with the dad especially one who’s not even on the birth certificate
I’m not saying things don’t go wrong in Social Services and Family Courts but they are stretched to the bone in terms of funding and resources, for all this to happen is an absolute last resort. Kids aren’t taken for no reason and it requires a shitload of paperwork and consideration by the Courts

Reactions: 8
I’ve also never heard of a mum not even being able to have supervised visits with her children. There’s definitely a lot we don’t know about this story. I do really feel for her and the children.

Reactions: 2