@warwickshiremumstruthexp

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she though she can move out of Warwickshire and hide the fact SS took two of her children?
That's not how it works at all.
There is Aform (alert form) in nhs system so it doesn't matter where she deliver baby they will know she had issues with SS.
As some of you already mentioned-, if she don't prove SS she changed and her MH is stable there is very high risk her daughter would be removed after birth (they might not even let her to take baby home).

Reactions: 3
Did she though she can move out of Warwickshire and hide the fact SS took two of her children?
That's not how it works at all.
There is Aform (alert form) in nhs system so it doesn't matter where she deliver baby they will know she had issues with SS.
As some of you already mentioned-, if she don't prove SS she changed and her MH is stable there is very high risk her daughter would be removed after birth (they might not even let her to take baby home).
And logically they don’t want to do that!! It’s SUCH a faff for SS to be involved in the first place just in general. Let alone go through all the nonsense with the courts, legal teams etc to have to remove a baby at birth! They want the best for her and baby I wish she could see that!!

Reactions: 4
And logically they don’t want to do that!! It’s SUCH a faff for SS to be involved in the first place just in general. Let alone go through all the nonsense with the courts, legal teams etc to have to remove a baby at birth! They want the best for her and baby I wish she could see that!!
She just wants to fight them and sees them as her enemy. She appears to have a complete inability to take a step back and reflect on her own behaviour.

Reactions: 2
The crazy thing is she doesn’t have anything to hide. She has a nice house by the looks of it, partner sticking by her, seems have family support. Has a job, I think and doesn’t seem badly off financially. She just needs some help parenting this time around to help her cope. All very attainable if she cooperated.

Reactions: 7
The crazy thing is she doesn’t have anything to hide. She has a nice house by the looks of it, partner sticking by her, seems have family support. Has a job, I think and doesn’t seem badly off financially. She just needs some help parenting this time around to help her cope. All very attainable if she cooperated.
issues will be around her mental health and behaviour for sure from SS point of view.. I seen some of the videos of her screaming infront of the kids, banging on the door of the house etc. she said it wasn’t her fault, she takes no responsibility and ultimately that is her downfall. She is still obsessed with the boys and the dad,i get that to a certain point as a mother myself BUT she cannot fathom the bigger picture in all of this.
My ex was granted supervised visits ffs, despite being classed as a danger ! So somethings went very wrong for her to not even get granted that.. my ex jumped through all the hoops tho and worked with all professionals!

she must 100% believe she will keep this baby?!or why else would she get pregnant in first place.. But I don’t know how when she won’t cooperate with SS.

Reactions: 6
1) Thing is : she is delulu and probably just think she can send emails and texts and that will solve everything
2) all the huns on TikTok telling her she’s in the right create an echo chamber which will strengthen her resolve
3) harsh but the new boyfriend looks like he might not be the sharpest tool in the box- I can’t see him raising a baby alone

I hope the boys are living peacefully and have therapy to deal with what they’ve seen and heard x

Reactions: 6
Aaaaaaaaaand she’s back!
More 360’s than all of fast & furious put together

Reactions: 1
Got really confused with her newest video I thought she'd just paid for a photoshoot in loads of different scences 😅

It twigged after the 4th mini picture that it's for her job

Baby's due around now. Inactive for over a week. What will happen with social services? I assume they'll be alerted to Baby's birth and visit her at the hospital

Reactions: 2
Baby's due around now. Inactive for over a week. What will happen with social services? I assume they'll be alerted to Baby's birth and visit her at the hospital
Fingers crossed they do
I forgot she existed for a sec there!

I worry that she will attempt to give birth on her own through fear of seeing anyone who will notify social services of the birth and that’s just a recipe for disaster

Her tiktok account is charlotte_smith_aa
Last video posted over a week ago - huge baby bump.
---
I worry that she will attempt to give birth on her own through fear of seeing anyone who will notify social services of the birth and that’s just a recipe for disaster
I wonder how much baby daddy actually knows about her situ with social services. If he doesnt, he's about to get a rude awakening

I hadn’t been able to find her so assumed she hidden her account
Ive just checked and I can still see her account! but she hasn't posted in 1 week, she looked super pregnant so assuming due date must be near. I hope she has an easy birth and can sort things out with SS....

She’s back moaning about having to pay maintenance for her kids. I thought having the other baby might calm her down but apparently not.