WandaVision

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you have to know anything about marvel? as i don't but this looks good!

Reactions: 1
My husband made me watch the first 4 episodes! I loved it, but i've not watched anything Marvel before but now i want too...where do i even start?
You’re so lucky you have such good viewing to come!

I havnt seen much before this other then the last avengers movie..

Enjoying the show though, it helps that my husband knows the background and talks me through it but i think you can enjoy it without

I think it helps to enjoy it more - Disney + recommends watching age of Ultron which is probably a good idea so you know who Wanda and vision are and probably endgame too...

I'm loving it. I'm not an avid marvel viewer but husband is explaining to me!
I've missed these Easter eggs though, will have to check them out.
Last nights was really good!

Before my husband and I were together i'd not seen any marvel films, if you don't want to watch them all but want to watch WandaVision, i would recommend Age of Ultron, Civil War, Infinity War and End Game before watching it as you need to get Wanda and Visions back stories, Jimmy Woo is also in the Ant Man films, Monica in Capt Marvel and Darcy in the Thor films so it really makes sense to watch the whole thing, the stories for all of the other heroes in those films are amazing and i highly recommend starting from the beginning, as for infinity war/end game they are all in it and it's so good to watch when you know everything from all the other films coming together, i'm so glad he made me sit and watch them, it's a fantastic franchise and i'm so excited for its future. P.S (i was so cool before i met him) 😂

Reactions: 4
Absolutely loving this series!
For the poster who hasn't seen any Marvel films, it really is worth watching them all in order. In the lead up to Black Panther being released, we watched them all in order and it was brilliant! We did the same with X-Men up to Logan being released. And now we have the X-Men version of Quicksilver I'd suggest just watching them too because why not!
I believe its the first on-screen cross over between the MCU and X-Men (due to ownership rights I think... MCU is owned by Disney and X-Men was owned by Fox - I know there was a comic book crossover already)

Reactions: 4
Absolutely loving this series!
For the poster who hasn't seen any Marvel films, it really is worth watching them all in order. In the lead up to Black Panther being released, we watched them all in order and it was brilliant! We did the same with X-Men up to Logan being released. And now we have the X-Men version of Quicksilver I'd suggest just watching them too because why not!
I believe its the first on-screen cross over between the MCU and X-Men (due to ownership rights I think... MCU is owned by Disney and X-Men was owned by Fox - I know there was a comic book crossover already)
I think this is just Marvel having some fun with the casting though, I think Evan Peters on WandaVision is someone else pretending to be Pietro...

Reactions: 5
I've started (slowly) watching the films in order of storyline etc. Watched Captain Marvel last night and realised Monica the child is Monica from Wanda. Loving it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks to all who recommend watching them in the order on Disney+

I've now watched up to the first avenger film. My favourites so far are the Iron Man films!

Reactions: 3
Thanks to all who recommend watching them in the order on Disney+

I've now watched up to the first avenger film. My favourites so far are the Iron Man films!
Iron Man is my favourite set of films as well!

I've started (slowly) watching the films in order of storyline etc. Watched Captain Marvel last night and realised Monica the child is Monica from Wanda. Loving it!
I had literally watched Captain Marvel a few days before this episode so it pinged with me immediately!

Yay Marvel love ❤ honestly wish I could forget I'd seen Endgame and watch it again for the first time. My emotions and reactions in the cinema were something else 😂

I'm really enjoying Wandavision. I found the 1st 2 eps difficult and a little boring but knew it would get better. Loved last Fridays ep! I like all the crossover characters (Jimmy Woo! I love the antman films) and really can't wait to see where this is going.

We recommend New Rockstars on YouTube for Easter eggs and breakdowns etc

Reactions: 6
Does Paul Bettany in this remind anyone else of Rick Mayall? Or just me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're getting a 'Modern Family' style episode tomorrow! (I've never watched Modern Family so I'm sure I'll miss the references!)

Just seen there was a thread. Thoughts on today’s episode?

I am genuinely perplexed as to what direction they are going on. I assumed it was straight forward. As frustrating as it is having to wait week by week I actually appreciate it more. We are so used to I stand binge consumption that much is missed. I do wish the episodes were longer though, today’s was another 30 min one.