WandaVision

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there are Marvel fans here on Tattle?

What did you think of the first two episodes of WandaVision?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I spent a lot of it waiting for something to happen!🤣 Hoping it will get a bit more interesting as I wasn’t overly invested in the first two episodes.

Reactions: 8
I really appreciated the effort made to make the first two episodes accurate to the 50s/60s sitcoms they were based upon. The opening sequences were especially cute, especially the animated 'Bewitched' opening of the second episode!

I'm really looking forward to the episode next week, hopefully we get some answers as to what is really going on...although there is plenty to figure out in the meantime.

Did you catch the references made in the "commercials"? Very clever!

Reactions: 8
I am so confused, can't wait for it to all unfold! All of the little easter eggs were brilliant.

Reactions: 4
We enjoyed it!

Can't wait to see where it goes and how it ties in with what's coming up.

I spent a lot of it waiting for something to happen!🤣 Hoping it will get a bit more interesting as I wasn’t overly invested in the first two episodes.
I feel exactly the same!! However I do think it’s worth investing in 👍

Loved the first 2 episodes.

Sat down on Friday to binge it and then was gutted to realise there was only 2 episodes 😂 but I can't wait for Friday now.

Think it's really well done and loved the Easter eggs. I'm excited for more.

I feel exactly the same!! However I do think it’s worth investing in 👍
We’re committed now (me and the hubby) so will watch them all and see where it goes. I love Marvel so have high hopes! Just wasn’t what I was expecting and I knew nothing about it, so found it a bit slow. Hoping it’ll get exciting!

Same, but I'm so desperate for new Marvel content I even rewatched Thor 2 recently. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same, but I'm so desperate for new Marvel content I even rewatched Thor 2 recently. 😝
If you’re rewatching The Dark World you must be desperate! 😂 Ragnarok is the best!!

Loved the first 2 episodes.

Sat down on Friday to binge it and then was gutted to realise there was only 2 episodes 😂 but I can't wait for Friday now.

Think it's really well done and loved the Easter eggs. I'm excited for more.
I’ve heard that episode 3 is what really sets things off!

Reactions: 5
Got up early before a late shift at work to watch today’s episode. I’m so excited to see what happens next!! It’s getting so interesting.

Reactions: 1