WandaVision

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really enjoying the series so far. I haven't watched the films so have no idea regarding the backstory.
I really liked the first couple of episodes and the old fashioned sitcoms. This week's episode was very different and set up an intriguing premise.
I wonder if we we will see them doing sitcoms in the style of the 1980s and 1990s?

Reactions: 2
I'm really enjoying the series so far. I haven't watched the films so have no idea regarding the backstory.
I really liked the first couple of episodes and the old fashioned sitcoms. This week's episode was very different and set up an intriguing premise.
I wonder if we we will see them doing sitcoms in the style of the 1980s and 1990s?
The trailer certainly implies so.

Reactions: 1
My husband made me watch the first 4 episodes! I loved it, but i've not watched anything Marvel before but now i want too...where do i even start?

Reactions: 3
My husband made me watch the first 4 episodes! I loved it, but i've not watched anything Marvel before but now i want too...where do i even start?
Start the with the films there’s an order on google, some might not be as interesting to you, but it’s worth watching them all to see the story unfold. My favourites are the thors and guardians of the galaxy

Episode 5--> 😮
Best episode yet, loved the ending have been waiting for it to happen from the first episode

I love the pairing of Darcey and Jimmy Woo. (I have a soft spot for Randall Park!)
He's brilliant. I keep wanting him to rap like in 'always be my maybe'.

I loved Wanda vision from the start but it's brilliant how every time something is explained it gets more confusing. And it's so well cast.

Reactions: 4
Such a good episode!

- Wanda coming out of Westview!
- That reveal at the end!
- Poor Vision not knowing who he is

I can’t wait until next week!

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing you already have disney + (unless you watch wandavision through different means) if you do the films are in order in the marvel section on there.

Loved episode 5 and the ending I was shocked about the recast

Omg yesterday's episode! I'm the only one enjoying it in my house which is fine with me, gives me 20 mins to myself each week 🤣

I am bloody LOVING it, constantly youtubing theories and easter eggs, i'm so excited for next week, i've seen a massive spoiler video (i dont know why i go and look for them) but im very excited!!

Very excited for today's episode. Debating whether to watch now while the kids are eating lunch quietly or whether to wait until tonight.

Reactions: 1