Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I enjoyed it but felt so sad for Wanda at the end. I agree some will be disappointed as there were so many outlandish theories but I think that added to the fun.

Reactions: 9

Pop!91

VIP Member
That Agatha ending was G.E.N.I.U.S!

It is next Friday already?! 🙈

ETA: I need the Agatha song at the Halloween party in Walt Disney World ( if you know you know!)

Reactions: 9

Tublet83

VIP Member
Loving this series don’t want it to end!

Elizabeth Olsen has been wasted in the films she is SO good in this

Reactions: 8

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I really appreciated the effort made to make the first two episodes accurate to the 50s/60s sitcoms they were based upon. The opening sequences were especially cute, especially the animated 'Bewitched' opening of the second episode!

I'm really looking forward to the episode next week, hopefully we get some answers as to what is really going on...although there is plenty to figure out in the meantime.

Did you catch the references made in the "commercials"? Very clever!

BonBon27

VIP Member
I spent a lot of it waiting for something to happen!🤣 Hoping it will get a bit more interesting as I wasn’t overly invested in the first two episodes.

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
why would Jimmy Woo have had a safety pin with him?? It was far too convenient!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I felt very emotional in parts of that last episode particularly when she had to say goodnight to her children, it nearly broke me!

Great episode though. Really enjoyed the season as a whole!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
I spent a lot of it waiting for something to happen!🤣 Hoping it will get a bit more interesting as I wasn’t overly invested in the first two episodes.
Same, but I'm so desperate for new Marvel content I even rewatched Thor 2 recently. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Beatrix

The writers can't be blamed for all the crazy fan theories but they knew what they were doing casting Evan Peters; if they did it just to mess with everyone that's really disappointing.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Yay Marvel love ❤ honestly wish I could forget I'd seen Endgame and watch it again for the first time. My emotions and reactions in the cinema were something else 😂

I'm really enjoying Wandavision. I found the 1st 2 eps difficult and a little boring but knew it would get better. Loved last Fridays ep! I like all the crossover characters (Jimmy Woo! I love the antman films) and really can't wait to see where this is going.

We recommend New Rockstars on YouTube for Easter eggs and breakdowns etc

Pop!91

VIP Member
I think they wrapped it up well, and left a few dangling threads for the movies coming up.

However; there was so much hype leading up to these last couple of episodes in terms of cameos and avenger crossovers, I can understand why some might be a little disappointed.

I think the fans and the big wigs at marvel will learn a few lessons from this in terms of managing expectations in these marvel tv series.

There was a big cameo tease (even as late as a few days back) by the cast during the press tour, that didn’t seem to pay off. And even the director was trying to manage expectations by saying the finale may disappoint a few.

I think marvel and Feige underestimated the hype this series would generate from the smallest clue.

it’s one thing watching an MCU movie in the cinema coming up with your own theories during the film and those not coming to fruition 45 mins later, than watching an 8-week long season, and then having certain teases not satisfied (for now anyway)

Saying that, I really enjoyed it and thought it stuck the landing really well. But I think a lot will be learnt going forward - the bar was set very high with the Infinity saga

• Heart
Reactions: 5

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Saw a theory on reddit that it's actually Loki behind all of this (using Agatha) and it will connect up in his series.
No, I don’t think so. Marvel like to follow the comics but also keep it simple. WandaVision is following the House of M storyline and is inspired the ‘The Vision’ comics. The point of the show is to break open the multiverse in the MCU.

The ad for this episode was for ‘Nexus’ which is a reference to the cross dimensional gateway (the multiverse) which was talked about by Dr Selvig in Thor Dark World. So this is the multiverse - which
is the plot for Spiderman 3 and Dr Strange 2.

The Loki TV show is about him working with the TVA, who police time and the multiverse. Both Loki and Wanda in the comics are Nexus beings who act as sort of anchors to reality.

Someone pointed out how Wanda and Vision are a ‘Magic and Science’ couple and to mirror this there is a magic villain and a science villain.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I loved today’s episode! THAT reveal was amazing but I doubt anyone was surprised that
Agnes was Agatha

I think the last two episodes are going to be longer.

LwarrenX

I absolutely ADOREEEEEED this episode. So many things to love about it, and the feels, oh the feels x

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Just watched it! I got several errors when I tried to play it at first. Had to restart my firestick and it finally played. I imagine the Disney servers are getting a pummelling!

I won't say anything right now other than I enjoyed it. And that there is a mid-credits scene AND an end-of-credits scene.