Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #3 Coleen Rooney wins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ashamed to say I’ve always judged her parents a bit - going along on all the freebie holidays, living off of Wayne’s earnings BUT the bit with Rosie broke my heart and the backstory of them taking children in to give their parents respite and then adopting Rosie - what lovely people.
Coleen brought them a house out her own money and her dad owns a boxing gym also they would only have to pay for nannies to help when they go aboard so it makes sense for them to take coleens parents out there with them

Reactions: 22
She is disgusting, but from what I know, she seems quite fucked-up too. If it was me I would just leave it be.
I imagine you are referring to her abusive childhood and I understand your point. However, when she decided to use Colleen’s disabled sister as bait for gossip. Nah…for me that would be it. I’d be the most tenacious bleep bringing about her fall from fame and cancellation. My kids have disabilities which are nowhere near what Rosie suffered. But if someone tried to use their struggles as gossip and a story to sell. My god, I’d be insane with vengeful feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh my goodness!!! I’ve just finished watching. Coleen is my hero! What a woman! She comes across so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well,The scum has this.

I wonder why the Sun had this exclusive…

Genuinely don’t understand why they don’t just own up now. They’d look better for being honest.

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 16
What a load of bollocks (the article, not you Dolly ❤)

Why is he coming out with this now? The trial is long since done.
Also, what a monotonous long winded story which doesn’t ring true at all. She didn’t have a bag to put the phone in ?

Reactions: 11
If anything the fact she also dropped it out of her pocket implies to me she really was trying to lose it! 😂

• Haha
What a load of bollocks (the article, not you Dolly ❤)

Why is he coming out with this now? The trial is long since done.
And it's sooooooooo contrived. 🤣
All the detail about staring at the horizon, and stumbling forward and saying oh fcuk, I've lost my phone... give over! 🤣

Reactions: 15
And it's sooooooooo contrived. 🤣
All the detail about staring at the horizon, and stumbling forward and saying oh fcuk, I've lost my phone... give over! 🤣
Is this not how you describe all the dumb things you do? I mean I’m always adding descriptive words that sound like GCSE creative writing to my stories to really help it feel authentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well now incriminating phone gets lost at sea but it was purely an accident, if you say so.

• Haha
the sun is allergic to doing the right thing
Not like years ago,they’d go for the throat.🤣Well,news of the screws used to.Down to not real journalists I think.Probably all peeps training to be journalists.They used to be lethal years ago,whether we liked it or not but real good stories published..🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The fact Coleen posted numerous times about knowing what was going on & she still continued. Then the balls of BV to take it to court jeez.
If she had apologized straight away the story would be near enough forgotten by now.

Reactions: 20
Ahhh just finished the series - thought it was great!
Loved the end scene with them both at the concert :love:

Also - Colleen is one steely witch - love her!

Reactions: 21
The Sun are still trying to protect Vardy and her associates. There is a photo of a woman holding a phone on a boat - so what!
That story is pathetic, and doesn’t change the fact that they snooped on Coleen Rooney and published what they could in that horrible rag.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just finished watching the series. Enjoyed it and all that but I cringed soooo bad at Wayne singing along to Lewis Capaldi at the end, he’s just not a looker is he 🤣🤣🤣 bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's almost too delicious that this doc was released just after that bleeping awful Beckham one. Granted the source material is much better with Coleen but still it was done well and just about the right length - which is pretty rare these days with streaming services padding out stuff with so much crap. Especially netflix.

I think Vardy should have a case against her for all the stuff that went missing during the court case. Surely everyone could say they dropped their phone in the ocean or the laptop broke to hide evidence?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.