Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #3 Coleen Rooney wins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im playing catch up with all this Courtroom Drama

Ive cancelled a day trip to head to my local nailbar to get a pedi..

Awaiting my footspa now..😌😌😌

I need to update myself ahead of next weeks news🙃🙃

I wish I knew RV Id be on the blower now and then on here

She would be TATTLER GOLD

She possibly was one before this🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am still reading the first thread here. I only came aboard when things were well underway and got mesmerised. 😂
I know it's been said but BV really really must not have had the slightest clue what she was getting herself into by taking this to court.

No matter who wins, she will never be able to have any kind of credibility or respect from anyone again. I don't know an awful lot about her apart from what has come out of the court case, but wow, she has destroyed herself.

I don't think they will divorce over this somehow. I think he is afraid of her. Hence not passing on the message from WR about 'Becky's media work' - twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess we are now awaiting the verdict and a business report on chipolata sales for the last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I dunno if I’m late to the party but just seen this ….

Sorry if it’s been shared and discussed I’m afraid I’m still catching up on thread 2 and had a busy few days, unfortunately 😭😆

Reactions: 7
Verdict expected later this year! Anyone know how long libel verdicts usually take? How long did Johnny Depp take?

Reactions: 4
I’m maybe just being cynical but these pictures look staged too, no? The ones on the actual pitch.
I thought that. Especially the hug... but anything to stay relevant. And in her world she loving it as bad publicity is better than no publicity. I'd be embarrassed to leave my house if I was her.

Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am still reading the first thread here. I only came aboard when things were well underway and got mesmerised. 😂
I know it's been said but BV really really must not have had the slightest clue what she was getting herself into by taking this to court.

No matter who wins, she will never be able to have any kind of credibility or respect from anyone again. I don't know an awful lot about her apart from what has come out of the court case, but wow, she has destroyed herself.

I don't think they will divorce over this somehow. I think he is afraid of her. Hence not passing on the message from WR about 'Becky's media work' - twit!
She must be completely dim to expect to win this case! And did she not think that all this stuff would come out about her?

Let this be a cautionary tale to other people like her - of which there are a few!

Reactions: 13
She’s got more front than Harrods showing up at that match, Jamie is a piece of tit too.
Exactly. Jamie has shown that he is a Exactly like her. As low as a snskes belly both of them. I'm waiting for her to throw him under the bus the same as she done to everybody else. Typical malignant narcissistic she is

Reactions: 18
She’s got more front than Harrods showing up at that match, Jamie is a piece of tit too.
I wonder what the opposition crowd sang while she was there? They both deserve each other. No one is going to speak to Jamie while they are still together.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.