Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ennui

VIP Member
Gawd, everytime this thread updates it reminds me of when you open a tin of Roses and only find sewing kits inside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Colleen is just the gift that keeps on giving:

'It was not a case I ever sought or wanted. I never believed it should have gone to court at such expense in times of hardship for so many people when the money could have been far better spent helping others.

That's another dig in the ribs to Vardy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

minimaz

I wouldn't let whatever fool is presenting this morning ruin it with their delivery!

I'm sure it's set to automatically publish at 12

Oh no, its just going to be published online? I thought we were going to get another Court appearance, I was looking forward to the outfits, sketches etc.

Searching #wagathachristie on twitter and came across this gem, the ultimate trap

1659091050681.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61

BilboHolmes

My one claim to fame is that I went to school with BV.
She is exactly the same as she's always been, only the scale is different.
Behind back talking, pitying friends against friends, sycophantic to anyone she considered 'higher', manipulating men-a desperate cling on.
And now a court and judge have said officially, she's a snake.
She'd make us all proud back home if she wasn't a horrible little cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

GeorgiaOrwell

Everytime I see BV I think bacterial vaginosis but even that’s not as fishy as the North Sea story.

I’m really happy for Colleen the sickest thing Vardy said was about messaging Colleen about her dead sister that’s even viler than the language she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I don’t think Coleen can be described as attention seeking? She seems to have shunned any limelight opportunities that she’s been offered over the years, and generally keeps her head down.

Reactions: 51

Yel

Chatty Member
I think Colleen would have rather not gone through it all, but she's not done badly out of this. I had a pretty low opinion of her before and now I'm a bit of a fangirl and even watched the Rooney doc despite having no interest in kicky ball😆.

Roll on the Netflix show and Becky trying to claw back a reputation of some sort!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She is disgusting, but from what I know, she seems quite fucked-up too. If it was me I would just leave it be.
I imagine you are referring to her abusive childhood and I understand your point. However, when she decided to use Colleen’s disabled sister as bait for gossip. Nah…for me that would be it. I’d be the most tenacious cunt bringing about her fall from fame and cancellation. My kids have disabilities which are nowhere near what Rosie suffered. But if someone tried to use their struggles as gossip and a story to sell. My god, I’d be insane with vengeful feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Didn’t Vardy go on Loose Women and cry and they all took her side? Maybe just too embarrassed to admit they made a mistake so are doubling down.
Actually, it’s probably because they know they have a chance of getting Vardy on the show for an interview if it seems like they are on her side.
Coleen would rather shit in her hands and clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
The Sun just want to turn people against Coleen, they are trying to make her look spiteful, greedy and the instigator.
They must be fuming that their little grass RV didn’t win.

Reactions: 48

DozyWebster

VIP Member
the bit where Coleen, and her mam and dad were talking about Rosie was just so lovely but heartbreaking at the same time. Made me dislike RV more for bringing Rosie into her scheme to get C onside.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Currently on holidays in gorgeous Portugal. I've managed to convince the husband that today would be a good day to go paddle boarding with the kids and I will stay by the pool to "finish my book" (little do they know I actually finished it yesterday). So I will be mercilessly refreshing this thread for the next few hours.

Yes, I am aware that I'm a sad cunt 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47