Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #3 Coleen Rooney wins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it ever established what Coleen had done to her foot? Bet that boot is sweaty in Dubai!

Reactions: 8
Watching an old Celebrity Gogglebox and Jamie and Rebekah are on.
Discussing Michael Gove and she says…” people ought otta tell the troof..”
Oh yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anything Colleen can do.. I can do better 🙄🙄🤣🤣 she is obsessed with anything the Rooneys do
Screenshot_20220525-132948_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anything Colleen can do.. I can do better 🙄🙄🤣🤣 she is obsessed with anything the Rooneys do
Sorry don't know why that came up twice.. Once is enough

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That interview! What the duck is happening with Nicole - sorry I mean Nicola - McClean's hair?! She can barely speak anyway and the hair distracted me from what she was trying to force out.

Why is absolutely dragged up gobshites with less morals than the average alley cat, even fewer brain cells and less class than a dropped KFC always feel the need to announce they're outspoken, fierce and strong?

Just shut the duck up and stay irrelevant thankyouplease.

Also, being pregnant doesn't absolve you from being a bleep. How do they think every other woman does it?

Reactions: 18
How embarrassing for Nicola a self confessed ‘wag’ that she doesn’t know Colleen. They mix in different circles. Did their husbands even share a pitch together. What a gap in class in both the husbands and wives 🤣Her friend request mustn’t have been accepted by Colleen.
I also noted that she didn’t clearly talk to Rebecca as much as she implied, lots of ‘I read the papers/comments myself’ why do people get Nicola on to talk.
She looks terrible and talks a load of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How embarrassing for Nicola a self confessed ‘wag’ that she doesn’t know Colleen. They mix in different circles. Did their husbands even share a pitch together. What a gap in class in both the husbands and wives 🤣Her friend request mustn’t have been accepted by Colleen.
I also noted that she didn’t clearly talk to Rebecca as much as she implied, lots of ‘I read the papers/comments myself’ why do people get Nicola on to talk.
She looks terrible and talks a load of tit
Her and Rebecca share the same agent, that unpleasant sounding mare on Rebecca’s texts. Said agent is too mentally fragile to testify, - but apparently not too ill to be busy setting up numerous interviews for Nicola to defend Rebecca.

Reactions: 18
I have to say, for two very unfortunate looking runts, RV and JV do have very cute kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see that … never one to miss a trick - Piers Morgan has piped up about Amber heard today, I hope he keeps this passion when Rebekah loses the case 😂
I guess he needs distracting from MEGHAN & Harry over the jubilee so he don’t ruin it for the Royals!!

I wish this trial had the results so fast as Johnny
& Amber.

Reactions: 6
Her first husband has said that she is lying about her being abusive and forcing her to sell stories. Although he seems like someone like Jamie- brains in his pants- she got pregnant by someone else while they were together but he married her, then said she was using him as a cashpoint. Well duh!
2nd husband 😆

Nicola must have been paid extra for this interview 😂😂😂

Shot for every time NM says regardless …..

When she calls her Nicole at the beginning by mistake ha ha ha .. that’s what put her in a mood.

I LOVE Vanessa 🥰😅
Nicole McLean is just fully thick as tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.