Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #3 Coleen Rooney wins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first husband has said that she is lying about her being abusive and forcing her to sell stories. Although he seems like someone like Jamie- brains in his pants- she got pregnant by someone else while they were together but he married her, then said she was using him as a cashpoint. Well duh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her first husband has said that she is lying about her being abusive and forcing her to sell stories. Although he seems like someone like Jamie- brains in his pants- she got pregnant by someone else while they were together but he married her, then said she was using him as a cashpoint. Well duh!
She is full on VICTIM all the time. She hunts out these THICK men who only have a braincell in their pants department and uses them. Trampling on whoever to get where she is. Again look at all her exes 🙄 embarrassing the facts that are coming out. But she so thick skinned she don't care. She still in the papers and is loving it all

Oh and to be fair the husband who married her while pregnant with another man's baby 🙄🙄🙄🙄 don't look like he could score in a brothel n Rebecca yoyo knickers prob gave him the best sex ever n promised him the world until she got borer n found her next gullible idiot....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nicola must have been paid extra for this interview 😂😂😂

Shot for every time NM says regardless …..

When she calls her Nicole at the beginning by mistake ha ha ha .. that’s what put her in a mood.

I LOVE Vanessa 🥰😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19

When she calls her Nicole at the beginning by mistake ha ha ha .. that’s what put her in a mood.

I LOVE Vanessa 🥰😅
Her & BV are cut from the same cloth! & yes Vanessa ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn’t let anyone get a word in and interrupted everyone she’s very rude and said people don’t like strong outspoken women like her and Vardy 😂😂
No people don’t like rude cunts love.

Regardless must have been her word of the day 😂😂

QUOTE="Inchhighprivateeye, post: 9908874, member: 109576"]
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

I LOVE Vanessa 🥰😅
NM’s face at the beginning..she looks so aggressive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't that her second husband?🤔🤔🤔

Just been down a rabbit hole trying to piece together her relationship history.

1982 Born Rebekah Miranda

2001-2003 married to Mark Godden (husband 1)
2001 one night stand with Peter Andre after 4 months (relationship was breaking fown)
2004 Dating Steve Clarke
Fell pregnant with Megan, father unknown
2005-2006 married to Steve Clarke (husband 2)
2007 - 13 in relationship with Luke Foster
2010 Taylor born
2014 met Jamie Vardy
2014 Sophia born 9 months later
2016 married Jamie Vardy (husband 3)
2017 Finley born
2019/2020? Olivia born

• Wow
Reactions: 13

2001 one night stand with Peter Andre after 4 months (relationship was breaking fown)
2004 Dating Steve Clarke
2010 Taylor born
2014 met Jamie Vardy
2017 Finley born
2019/2020? Olivia born
Oh yes that must have been her second husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NM’s face at the beginning..she looks so aggressive!
I feel like I remember a story maybe a year ago? When Nicola Mcclean commented on Danielle Lloyds gender annoucement on Loose Woman I think? Wasnt DL pregnant at the time?🤔

As for Nicola and Vardy being friends I cant recall there ever being a pic of them?🤔

I didnt even know Nicola was a WAG. I just know her as a panelist from The Wright Stuff and friend of Peter Andre.

Having said that if she is Peter Andres friend and RV having done a kiss and tell on him

.. I think its a bit rich to assume the vunerable and sensitive pregnancy time for RV when Peter was riddiculed for his size and his sexual performance publically
He had kids at that time too right?
😬 WTH!

It kind of takes away any pity you have for RV really 😒

I feel like I remember a story maybe a year ago? When Nicola Mcclean commented on Danielle Lloyds gender annoucement on Loose Woman I think? Wasnt DL pregnant at the time?🤔

As for Nicola and Vardy being friends I cant recall there ever being a pic of them?🤔

I didnt even know Nicola was a WAG. I just know her as a panelist from The Wright Stuff and friend of Peter Andre.

Having said that if she is Peter Andres friend and RV having done a kiss and tell on him

.. I think its a bit rich to assume the vunerable and sensitive pregnancy time for RV when Peter was riddiculed for his size and his sexual performance publically
😬 WTH!

Nicola and Rebecca had the same PR. I'm guessing Nicola being told to go support as Watts been thrown under the bus. And Vardy prob has stuff on Nicola? Nicola the wannabe wag prob being paid as she a nobody

Reactions: 10

2004 Dating Steve Clarke
2010 Taylor born
2014 met Jamie Vardy
2017 Finley born
2019/2020? Olivia born
Has she never revealed who Megan‘s dad (1st child) actually is?

Reactions: 3

😬 WTH!

What was Nicola’s amazing opinions about a vulnerable pregnant woman’s gender reveal then 😅 you know considering how dangerous is it to talk about pregnant women 😅

Nicola has some cheek she’s so contradicting too … REGARDLESS of her bleep mate slagging off pregnant women and selling stories on a miscarriage then talks like all this caused BV that trauma? It’s like they’ve forgotten that actually BV brought all this on herself no one else asked for all of their stories to be sold and I think Danielle Lloyd’s is actually the worst out of them all.

Then NM & RV give it all about their ‘morals’ because she was pregnant, she was pregnant when she was selling stories she can deal with the backlash.

Jamie should get out now while it’s al fresh cos even if she sold stories now, no one’s gonna believe a word of it.

I meant the story sold about Danielle Lloyd was the worse, while she’s going through her miscarriage, not that she was the worst of it all, I think that’s the lowest of the low and then to have the whole defence as ‘but I was pregnant’ and trying to gain sympathy even years later when the baby is here and all ok, but leaked stories about a miscarriage.
She’s disgusting and I don’t believe a thing she’s said in the past, even the abuse interview seems very off to me .. watched it yesterday and honestly something seems very off the way she’s talking, like she’s read a few key things and just repeats it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I couldn’t watch the whole interview, Nicola couldn’t get a whole sentence out! It made me laugh when Eamonn suggested Coleen should have waited eight weeks until Rebekah wasn’t pregnant anymore and Nicola agreed, like it would be better to do it when she had just given birth and it would be less stressful. If that had happened she’d be arguing Coleen had ruined the newborn baby bubble for Rebekah! There would always be a reason RV and NM could find for why Coleen shouldn’t have released it whenever she did

Reactions: 10
OT but I adore Vanessa and think constantly about the story from Popbitch where she was in Clapham Sainsburys with her younger man and he was asking her to buy gluten free pizza and she said words to the effect of “You’re not the one paying for it, are you?” 🤣 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t watch the whole interview, Nicola couldn’t get a whole sentence out! It made me laugh when Eamonn suggested Coleen should have waited eight weeks until Rebekah wasn’t pregnant anymore and Nicola agreed, like it would be better to do it when she had just given birth and it would be less stressful. If that had happened she’d be arguing Coleen had ruined the newborn baby bubble for Rebekah! There would always be a reason RV and NM could find for why Coleen shouldn’t have released it whenever she did

She already says it ruined the newborn stage 😅
It ruined her sweet deal with the sun that’s all 😩😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do people think that J is in an abusive marriage? He seems intimidated and scared of her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.