Wagatha Christie Trial - Rebekah Vardy vs Coleen Rooney #3 Coleen Rooney wins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the Daily Fail article today about her burning through the money Jamie is earning. I asked out loud (hypothetically) why he is still with her.

My husband's reply - "I bet she takes it up the Gary"

:cautious:
She needs to be mindful that he isn't likely to have much of a career after football - he not likely to ever be a pundit or commentator is he?! I assume they have a portfolio of investments but that's not necessarily going to last indefinitely & it's not like she is going to be in demand for anything after she has proven to be a c**t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to be mindful that he isn't likely to have much of a career after football - he not likely to ever be a pundit or commentator is he?! I assume they have a portfolio of investments but that's not necessarily going to last indefinitely & it's not like she is going to be in demand for anything after she has proven to be a c**t 🤣
Maybe he could get a job as a weasel in a Wind In The Willows reboot 🤐

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw the Daily Fail article today about her burning through the money Jamie is earning. I asked out loud (hypothetically) why he is still with her.

My husband's reply - "I bet she takes it up the Gary"

:cautious:
This made me 😆
---

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.