Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There seems to be very little online evidence of this job. Of course I am not part of The Academy so maybe this is perfectly normal. Other than her own social media, the only link (so far) with Stirling University I can find is a profile on Research Gate which as far as I can tell anyone can set up.
but she was doing the job of five people

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry for delay, but was going through my screenshots and just found this one.

View attachment 322333
Did she ever update the “it looks like I have Covid a second time”, to whether she did test positive? Why can nobody who posts online seem to get a test? I live in the same area as her and booked a test for the same day with results back the next day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
but she was doing the job of five people
"So the uni doesn't close for good" 😂. How *did* Stirling University survive before Vonny started maternity cover?

Did she ever update the “it looks like I have Covid a second time”, to whether she did test positive? Why can nobody who posts online seem to get a test? I live in the same area as her and booked a test for the same day with results back the next day
Yeah, it's weird, despite going to the hospital / doctor many times for COVID-related ailments, nobody ever thought to actually test her for COVID 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Knew I'd seen it somewhere (just remembered this from one of my Vonny research sessions 😆)

20201124_193254.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Social is a teeny outpost of the BBC that's underfunded and credulous. The staff are young and inexperienced working on a tiny budget. As a result, the Social pays buttons to contributors, so a lot of its "real people" content comes from assertive narcissists.

And why does Vonny constantly describe herself as a journalist? She's a columnist whose only topic is herself - journalism is about investigating the wider world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Pushing the anti-semitism angle but not Jewish?

I hope she isn't receiving that kind of abuse, but she also doesn't deserve a carte blanche for misleading and lying.
She claims to have converted but it's Vonny so who can say.

Reactions: 6
she lies so much she forgets her own story.

@CC Baxter is spot on with The Social it’s a complete cringefest at times with the wannabes. I don’t know how much truth or fiction lies in that story, she is the boy who cried wolf. I did think physical threats, particularly if children were involved, were taken seriously. Not sure what age her kids are but how did the abuser get photos of her kids?

Reactions: 8

@CC Baxter is spot on with The Social it’s a complete cringefest at times with the wannabes. I don’t know how much truth or fiction lies in that story, she is the boy who cried wolf. I did think physical threats, particularly if children were involved, were taken seriously. Not sure what age her kids are but how did the abuser get photos of her kids?
Presumably through this https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/im-glad-youre-alive-little-10749574

• Sad
Reactions: 3

One of the messages she scrolls past says summat about going the chippy again 😑

Reactions: 5
Ya I'm just going by the sister saying she was talking pish but who knows eh!
In three years time she'll be claiming to have been a Jain her entire life and we shall never hear another peep from her about Judaism.

She puts her kids up on social media all the time, where she's being abused, because reasons. It was the same when the DHOTYA people were after her at the weekend, she was sending them a clip of her 11 year old son in response. OK they appeared to be annoying but non threatening but it just seems a really weird thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"You got your sister charged with racism". Holy duck! What a piece of work. There's nothing worse than a cornered narc.

I have seen her say elsewhere that it was through her mum’s side of the family.
Well Judaism is traditionally passed down the mothers side but then her sisters would also be considered Jewish and it seems to be news to them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"You got your sister charged with racism". Holy duck! What a piece of work. There's nothing worse than a cornered narc.

Well Judaism is traditionally passed down the mothers side but then her sisters would also be considered Jewish and it seems to be news to them.

What a way to find out, via your oddball sister's twitter feed. You'd be gutted you missed the Bat Mitzvah /s

I smell bull.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.