Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously dipped her toes in the crowdfunding thing, with the whole mum story (think she made about £8k from that), and WingsOverScotland bought her a bike a couple of years ago when she was complaining about hers being stolen, which only came to light when she started slagging him off (several years too late) - so you have to wonder what she's been receiving on the backchannels all this time.
She certainly wasn't making her fortune from the National: they pay columnists about £100-£150.

Reactions: 7
She's obviously dipped her toes in the crowdfunding thing, with the whole mum story (think she made about £8k from that), and WingsOverScotland bought her a bike a couple of years ago when she was complaining about hers being stolen, which only came to light when she started slagging him off (several years too late) - so you have to wonder what she's been receiving on the backchannels all this time.
She's been in the papers a bit hasn't she, considering she's not done an awful lot that's noteworthy? As the subject of the story, not the writer. There was the crowdfunding thing which was covered maybe by Edinburgh Live, the long-covid article, another article about her kid narrowly escaping getting seriously injured (!!) which I think was the Mirror. I wonder if interviewees get paid for that sort of thing.

Reactions: 9
She certainly wasn't making her fortune from the National: they pay columnists about £100-£150.
to be honest, in some cases I still think that’s too much. Why The National pay these people for just shameless self promotion is like a parody. I went from being impressed about The Nationals existence to embarrassed within a pretty short period of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So funny to have found this thread. Think I followed her for a brief while last year on Instagram when she dressed like the mum from a 1960s Ladybird book and was all 'I think more people should wear bright colours, I just adore wearing bright clothes' and was engaged to Mr Plus Fours who looked liked he'd stepped out of a P.G Wodehouse novel. And then a few weeks ago I saw the photo on Twitter of her goth extravaganza wedding to a man who was definitely not Mr Plus Fours. She doesn't hang about!

And now I'm reading about all her other personas! I just wouldn't have the energy for all the re-invention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I guess it’s quite easy to have an amazing CV when almost everything on it is a lie.
😂😂😂😂 ⚰

most people think making their B grades an A or their 2:2 a 2:1 is upscaling their CV

Such a good CV, yet so bad at grammar

D09CA394-1430-4AEB-86CC-CAE68470249E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she's tweeting about how terrible it is when people speak on the behalf of others... hasn't she done that with every passing fad?

vonny autism nov 3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Handwriting sample if anyones game enough . Also i’ve not put on makeup since March this seems a lot of effort to sit in the dark .
She must take ages over her make up, I suppose posing for Instagram is her “job” as she’s promoting herself, so she likely deems it worthwhile? For someone so introverted she sure likes to put her view on everything out there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Handwriting sample if anyones game enough . Also i’ve not put on makeup since March this seems a lot of effort to sit in the dark .
Bingo, thanks. Hard to say 100% atm (they look fairly similar but not sure yet) but we'll have to keep our eye out for more handwriting samples

Reactions: 2
Stop putting your kids online FFS!! God that pisses me off.

This thread is so fascinating. Love that yous have been keeping receipts for so long! At some point we need to construct a timeline to see the evolution of Vonny...plus, her sisters are amazing. The internet needs more heroes like them!

Over here our press is intensely pro-Scottish independence, to the point that any Scot who votes yes is instantly canonised (the Sean Connery obituaries were something else). This is despite the fact that the Catalan independence movement runs the gamut from hardcore communists to supremacist Nazis and everything in between, so surely it stands to reason that the Scottish movement has plenty of issues, too. Sadly if Vonny ever washed up on these shores she would be welcomed with open arms...I hope that her year-long case of covid will keep that from ever happening. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 13
She's designing an app now, guys. Something else to add to her totally true and not made up incredibly impressive CV.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 17.25.45.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.