Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today a magical gatepost cheered Vonny up with a bunch of flowers and she hugged them and sobbed all the way home.

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 21.00.20.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Looking more closely on the third image it appears these flowers were left as a kind offering (pagan?) for whoever found them. It's the hugging and sobbing the whole way home I have a hard time believing. Also for someone who has been stalked in the past it's probably not a good idea for your personal safety to broadcast a local postcode

Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 22.18.28.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OK GUYS!! WE GET IT!! But please let's remember TRUE BEAUTY COMES FROM THE INSIDE OUT!!!
just trying to appease my guilty feelings by balancing out with a wee compliment 🤣

The thing is, this could actually be a really interesting article, but like her Mediterranean counterpart, all the flowery language, and rambling thoughts leave it almost unreadable.
i couldn’t even read past the first paragraph, i think that means any hopes i had of joining the academy are dashed now.

(i have absolutely no idea what the academy is and i’ve got two degrees 😭)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I stand corrected. She staged this entire thing to look, vulnerable? Needy? found these flowers by some worldly karma.

give me a bleeping break

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stand corrected. She staged this entire thing to look, vulnerable? Needy? found these flowers by some worldly karma.

give me a bleeping break
Taking into account the G11 area and the fact that there are nice people who do sweet and quirky things like that in the world, I'd take it on face value that the flowers were left there in the spirit of pay it forward if anyone else other that Vonny had found them. I'm not saying she staged the whole thing only that I wouldn't die of shock if that turned out to be the case.

Reactions: 14
That was the day Vonny blocked me after I foolishly liked some of the Tweets exposing her. It was a little bit like finding Tattle when you've spent ages wondering if you're the only person who can see a what massive catastrophic arse someone is. Didn't she respond to family members Tweets by claiming her sister was bipolar and trying to ruin her life?
She‘s deleted SO much, but somehow the tweets showing exactly that (bit in bold) are still there! 👀
It really is horrible (and I’m happy to delete this post/attachment if anyone feels it shouldn’t be shared here, seriously).

D1831B13-C519-42E1-8587-8AC8FD82FDA8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Taking into account the G11 area and the fact that there are nice people who do sweet and quirky things like that in the world, I'd take it on face value that the flowers were left there in the spirit of pay it forward if anyone else other that Vonny had found them. I'm not saying she staged the whole thing only that I wouldn't die of shock if that turned out to be the case.
Oh jesus christ I come here for a dose of Jack 2.0 and find out Vonny lives in my area? duck off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I live ‘next door‘ in Hyndland so know the area pretty well. The chances of her happening across these fresh flowers, with a dry, still legible tag
when it’s been pishing down pretty much all day are, in my opinion, slim to none. I reckon a lottery jackpot would be better odds.

Oh jesus christ I come here for a dose of Jack 2.0 and find out Vonny lives in my area? duck off :ROFLMAO:
hahaha me too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Finally, a thread on this absolute lunatic.

*gets giant cup of tea and settles down to catch up*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I live ‘next door‘ in Hyndland so know the area pretty well. The chances of her happening across these fresh flowers, with a dry, still legible tag
when it’s been pishing down pretty much all day are, in my opinion, slim to none. I reckon a lottery jackpot would be better odds.
OF COURSE! It's been raining all day. I hereby resign from the force, I'm too old for this kind of rookie mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OF COURSE! It's been raining all day. I hereby resign from the force, I'm too old for this kind of rookie mistake.
😂😂😂 sorry. She is just one of those people that brings out my tendency to cynicism. Possibly due to her years of dramatisation and fabrication of basically everything in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! It's been bucketing all day, not to mention it's a bit unusual to just walk up to a bunch of flowers at a church and check the card to see if they're for you... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
literary update, she liked it in the end!

Screenshot_20201123-231208_Twitter.jpg

now, I don't "know" this one as well as jack, but would I be correct in surmising that the number of followers saying this book is good may have had a hand in this outcome?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.