Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pssst, we‘ve got a tea spilling friend on the Jack thread right now!!!

Mod edit: Don’t reference other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My favourite bit is where she says she’s run out of salt, not just any salt though, Jewish salt

I've not watched it so I don't know the context. but does she think that cos americans call it kosher salt it means it's special Jewish salt?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Google says it’s basically just rock salt however because it’s so chunky it’s great to put on meat in order to make it kosher so they call it kosher salt

Of course during a particularly heady Jewish larping extravaganza you may not take time to research this and merely wing it, subtly implying it is integral to maintaining your new favourite faith

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Breakdance Badass i am so nosey- I want to know the whole story, like on what grounds Vonny is claiming to be Jewish... and what was the outcome of the police complaint. The more I read this is such a strange situation!
She's not Jewish, she literally woke up one day and decided she was, got a jumper, clued herself up on some relative terms.
She has in no way converted, started to convert, or had any link to Judaism through family etc.

Just another of the lies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She's not Jewish, she literally woke up one day and decided she was, got a jumper, clued herself up on some relative terms.
She has in no way converted, started to convert, or had any link to Judaism through family etc.

Just another of the lies
I’m no expert but to me the idea of a secular converted Jew is nonsensical. The conversion process is extremely rigorous and I think has to be supervised by a rabbi over months so obviously it really requires that you buy into the faith. Obviously you can be born into a culturally Jewish but non religious family but Von Von is apparently from a Catholic background? To then say that you’ve been affected by anti semitism is just incredible. Imagine if she converted to Islam, wore a hijab around Edinburgh a couple of times, retweeted some progressive Imam and then claimed to have been a life long victim of Islamaphobia.

It is just shamelessly insulting really...using it as a wee outfit to try on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Yay a Vonny thread. She is and always has been a pretentious lying twit. I came across her when she wrote for The National , her and some other twit called Kat I think... Anyway crack on folks! Job well done.
She needs a tattle wiki! I had to read 45 pages!!!
The judaism thing is ridiculous and insulting. Where does she stand on Israel ? Hmmmm.
And the process to convert takes a long bloody time.
Surprised she hasnt tried a Mikva.. (sorry about spelling).
She makes everything a bandwagon...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The judaism thing is ridiculous and insulting. Where does she stand on Israel ? Hmmmm.
And the process to convert takes a long bloody time.
Surprised she hasnt tried a Mikva.. (sorry about spelling).
She makes everything a bandwagon...
Naked selfie in a Mikvah would be peak Vonny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting... Cat Boyd used to go out with Vonny's new husband. I'm surprised there isn't a tattle thread about her.
Oh lord....if hell was personalised they would be in mine.... along with Jack Monroe... starts so well then the fakery and crap become apparent.

Vontwats twitter is unavailable. Why has she done that? To ret con her past? Stop her terrible family calling out her bullshit?

Reactions: 9
Interesting... Cat Boyd used to go out with Vonny's new husband. I'm surprised there isn't a tattle thread about her.
Is it obligatory to be an indie-Indy girl to date Dougie? Also, I didn’t know the Scottish dating scene was so incestuous

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Just another of the lies
Next thread title has to be 'became Jewish, got a jumper' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are only so many self-promoting posers around and they tend to attract each other :coffee:
Angela Haggerty is yet another self-promoter extraordinaire, spawned from indy ref. Pally with Vonny and Cat and afflicted with the same self-obsession and bandwagon jumping. Every single detail of her mundane day to day documented on Twitter. 📣 Nothing is kept sacred in their desperate race for online attention.

The Jewish thing, if what Devorah says is correct about there being absolutely no family connection to the religion, has to be the most mindboggling of her adopted personas. Pretending to be Jewish so you can lie about having suffered anti-semitism is just off the charts offensive. I'm now thinking about those articles you see online, 'Personality Traits of a Psychopath'

Oohhhhhhhh I get it. She mentioned before that she sent her DNA off to one of those ancestry sites*. So it probably came back saying 2% Ashkenazi Jewish and now she feels legitimised in saying she's Jewish. Wot a clown.

*don't give your DNA data to private companies. God knows what corporation will end up owning up it in 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
did she segue immediately into identifying as non-binary from being a radical feminist?
Pretty much.

Looking for something specific in my screenshots do do with the Jewishness thing but can't find it right now, here's a different one to be going on with.

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 12.03.00.png

ETA and another

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.07.59.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.