Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To borrow one of Vonny's well used phrases, I think there's probably a bit of "cognitive dissonance" going on with Dougie. I don't believe he'd be so gullible that he can't see through her. I guess he thinks he's hit the jackpot in terms of her aesthetic, so he's probably willing to put up with her nonsense. Love is blind, but I think the cracks will start to appear at some point.
I would totally agree with you here. She is so beautiful and totally fits with his type. And there is definitely love there. And neither party is stupid.

The thing is, this could actually be a really interesting article, but like her Mediterranean counterpart, all the flowery language, and rambling thoughts leave it almost unreadable.
Just as a reference for the person who was asking for a handwriting sample. Her other Twitter is still there and this was on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow thanks very much for sharing you guys!
I think it’s interesting to see the person “in the round” rather than as a one-dimensional facade who exists on the internet. Is shows (how) they walk among us.

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if this is still up, but I remember seeing a video tweet he’d uploaded a few years ago which I thought was pretty distasteful and nasty.

He was filming an interaction in a Boots (in London from the accents) and it seemed previous to the start of the video the people at the till didn’t recognise the Scottish note he used to pay. It was a black woman and young Asian man I think, and in the video he was filming their faces and almost shouting about how they wouldn’t accept it - they both appeared very uncomfortable but kept their voices down and were respectful. He then uploaded this and tweeted it at Boots...

So I know it’s a bit unbelievable that people still refuse Scottish notes sometimes, but this reaction seemed completely out of proportion and frankly quite aggressive and harrassing. People doing low paid shop work, or any work really, shouldn’t be having cameras shoved in their face and then being publicly grassed up to their employers when it could be resolved by a private complaint.

Maybe I could chip in here? I haven't seen a Scottish note since 1989. If I tried to give you an English fiver from then, you might know that the old style ones aren't valid in shops anymore, but then again, you might not, depending upon how frequently you get offered them. Especially if you're working in a place where there are so many counterfeits around, your standard, everyday notes are all treated with suspicion (and you'll have to make up the money if you accept a dodgy one, as well as likely getting sacked whilst they're at it) and you literally don't get offered anything from another country in payment more than once in thirty years.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I could chip in here? I haven't seen a Scottish note since 1989. If I tried to give you an English fiver from then, you might know that the old style ones aren't valid in shops anymore, but then again, you might not, depending upon how frequently you get offered them. Especially if you're working in a place where there are so many counterfeits around, your standard, everyday notes are all treated with suspicion (and you'll have to make up the money if you accept a dodgy one, as well as likely getting sacked whilst they're at it) and you literally don't get offered anything from another country in payment more than once in thirty years.
I totally agree with this...honestly I think any well adjusted person would just laugh this off and make a joke about “Monopoly money”. Whenever I get back to Scotland from London the notes always look a bit funny to me.

That said, as part of basic shop training I would expect them to teach people that Scotland and NI have different notes but that isn’t the point here. Going completely rajjj at two shop assistants is just not acceptable. Poor things must have been totally bewildered by this angry Glaswegian 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What a thread guys. What a thread. I’ve read it start to finish. It has it all. I am fascinated by any prolific liar / social chameleon / ailment faker. Bravo everyone. What a day I’ve had.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What a thread guys. What a thread. I’ve read it start to finish. It has it all. I am fascinated by any prolific liar / social chameleon / ailment faker. Bravo everyone. What a day I’ve had.
What was the highlight?

Danielle’s moon ring did it for me :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this is still up, but I remember seeing a video tweet he’d uploaded a few years ago which I thought was pretty distasteful and nasty.

He was filming an interaction in a Boots (in London from the accents) and it seemed previous to the start of the video the people at the till didn’t recognise the Scottish note he used to pay. It was a black woman and young Asian man I think, and in the video he was filming their faces and almost shouting about how they wouldn’t accept it - they both appeared very uncomfortable but kept their voices down and were respectful. He then uploaded this and tweeted it at Boots...

So I know it’s a bit unbelievable that people still refuse Scottish notes sometimes, but this reaction seemed completely out of proportion and frankly quite aggressive and harrassing. People doing low paid shop work, or any work really, shouldn’t be having cameras shoved in their face and then being publicly grassed up to their employers when it could be resolved by a private complaint.
It's still "up":

No likes, no RTS, snigger.🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m from London and didn’t see a Scottish note - or know they existed til I was about 20 and working in a pub. I still couldn’t tell you if any Scottish notes are fake as they are so rare down here. I understand the annoyance but it’s hardly the fault of anybody working in Boots.

Reactions: 14
There was also comic nerd Vonny!

This is fully hilarious!!
My first encounter with vonny was 6 years ago, I dated a guy I met on tinder and it happened to be the dad of her youngest son. We actually were together for 2 years (he was as big a narcissistic bawbag as she is...dont ask me how I lasted 2 years!) but she was fully mental. Used her kids as actual pawns, hardly ever had them, never ever had her kids at weekends and in the 2 years I was dating her ex she went through a few guys all of whom were picking up her kids from school and playing "dad".

She was married to the bloke who she was in a band with years ago, they had a kid, then split up, then a string of guys til the next husband
There was also comic nerd Vonny!

This is fully hilarious!!
My first encounter with vonny was 6 years ago, I dated a guy I met on tinder and it happened to be the dad of her youngest son. We actually were together for 2 years (he was as big a narcissistic bawbag as she is...dont ask me how I lasted 2 years!) but she was fully mental. Used her kids as actual pawns, hardly ever had them, never ever had her kids at weekends and in the 2 years I was dating her ex she went through a few guys all of whom were picking up her kids from school and playing "dad".

She was married to the bloke who she was in a band with years ago, they had a kid, then split up, then a string of guys til the next husband
Scotland's answer to Liz Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG nobody has to accept the money! Any shop or business can refuse any money for any reason (not enough change, dirty, etc)
I getScottish and NI notes are legal tender and you shouldn’t have much bother spending them, ok in Carlisle you may be ok, or central London where you can sometimes spend Euros in shops as well, but going to the bother of filming that up Holloway Rd - in 2018!- what a plum! He doesn’t have a bank card then? I literally cannot get over this. I thought it would be from about 2007 or something. Hope he got his deodorant in the end.

• Haha
What was the highlight?

Danielle’s moon ring did it for me :LOL:
It’s actually the chilli allergy ambulance stories for me. Niche and harmless when you line them up with all the other stuff however just imagining someone pulling that tit on their first day at work?! I’m dying thinking about it!

I also very much enjoy her Jewish cosplay

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG nobody has to accept the money! Any shop or business can refuse any money for any reason (not enough change, dirty, etc)
I getScottish and NI notes are legal tender and you shouldn’t have much bother spending them, ok in Carlisle you may be ok, or central London where you can sometimes spend Euros in shops as well, but going to the bother of filming that up Holloway Rd - in 2018!- what a plum! He doesn’t have a bank card then? I literally cannot get over this. I thought it would be from about 2007 or something. Hope he got his deodorant in the end.
I think he thought he was pulling a wee Braveheart moment and sticking it to the English oppressors who dared to....not recognise his Scottish fiver 😂

It’s actually the chilli allergy ambulance stories for me. Niche and harmless when you line them up with all the other stuff however just imagining someone pulling that tit on their first day at work?! I’m dying thinking about it!

I also very much enjoy her Jewish cosplay
Haha that’s actually so true 😆 Totally had to establish her victim status early. And maybe position herself as an authority on disability

By the way, your mention of chilli has reminded me of something. Have we covered Foodie Vonny yet?
There was a phase when she was posting the kind of try-hard dishes they cook on the first round of Masterchef and then getting raging at people taking the piss out of her chanterelle mushrooms because “I’m sick of this reverse snobbery - I only got to know these ingredients from working in a kitchen at 16 after school”.

She also claimed that teaching her children how to make sourdough was an essential survival skill for pandemic times when food sourcing is uncertain and you need to provide for yourself 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's still "up":

No likes, no RTS, snigger.🤭
What a bellend. The staff are very calm and polite - this is not the gotcha moment he thinks it is.

I worked in a supermarket in the south of England as a teenager, and on the couple of occasions that someone handed me a Scottish note, I would have to call a supervisor. Not because of any deep hatred for all things Scottish, but because it's very rare to come across RBS notes so far south.

I fully get what he's trying to do, and I have a lot of sympathy with the Scots for obvious reasons (btw, you Scottish Tattlers should definitely take a holiday here when the situation allows it - you will be very popular), but "had to pay with card in Boots" is a fairly low rung on the oppression ladder, isn't it?

We’re still crowdfunding for a replacement for the moon ring right?
tit! I didn’t realise you actually have to do the things you say you are going to do. I thought you are supposed to talk nonsense and hope people forget.

Right everyone, fivers in my witches hat. SCOTTISH FIVERS ONLY! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His Twitter feed is an absolute riddy. Teenage level posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it bad that I’m loving him getting a pure roasting?

I think he thought he was pulling a wee Braveheart moment and sticking it to the English oppressors who dared to....not recognise his Scottish fiver 😂

Haha that’s actually so true 😆 Totally had to establish her victim status early. And maybe position herself as an authority on disability

By the way, your mention of chilli has reminded me of something. Have we covered Foodie Vonny yet?
There was a phase when she was posting the kind of try-hard dishes they cook on the first round of Masterchef and then getting raging at people taking the piss out of her chanterelle mushrooms because “I’m sick of this reverse snobbery - I only got to know these ingredients from working in a kitchen at 16 after school”.

She also claimed that teaching her children how to make sourdough was an essential survival skill for pandemic times when food sourcing is uncertain and you need to provide for yourself 🙈
I’m genuinely living for this energy. Away hame from work in an ambulance on your first day. Sour dough starter as essential life skill. Baller moves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.