Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The allergic reactlons these people get...never hives or a rash, is it?
I had covid over Christmas and came out in really bad hives. Didn’t photograph them. Wish my body had known it was possibly to do a Vonny/Jack and direct the reaction entirely to my lips so I could have posted a needy photo looking like an oddly elfin duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She bloody loved that BBC lanyard, wore it everywhere 😂🥺🥺
Oh god, I had one of those! I do not work for the BBC, nor have I ever worked with the BBC.
I helped some young people get on to a BBC traineeship about 6 years ago and they sent us some pens and posters along with some lanyards. My lanyard broke and I just grabbed one from the store cupboard.
I stopped wearing it because people thought I worked for the BBC...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It more looks like she did that viral lip challenge where she sucks on a shot glass or summit

Like I swear you can see a visible circle around her mouth!
Seriously, is there any other possible explanation for that line under her nose? Do alergic reactions have the effect of meticulously removing your liquid lipstick and creating temporary nose wrinkles?

Asking for help here because the thought of premeditating a staged allergic reaction by getting the “no chilli” Deliveroo receipt ready is making my insides knot together 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Seriously, is there any other possible explanation for that line under her nose? Do alergic reactions have the effect of meticulously removing your liquid lipstick and creating temporary nose wrinkles?

Asking for help here because the thought of premeditating a staged allergic reaction by getting the “no chilli” Deliveroo receipt ready is making my insides knot together 😬
I am so glad you’re seeing the same thing I am because it’s so gross. So when I was thinking about it it has really creeped me out. All I can see is that line under her nose! x

Reactions: 8
Also if you have an allergic reaction like that I'm pretty sure your skin also goes red and blotchy, your eyes puff out a bit too and your cheeks do as well giving you a bit of a hamster face until the swellings go down. Amazing how her jawline is still flawless, her eyes still pop and her lips are so pouty! She's so lucky. Hope she's okay :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I know there must be a good well of chef/duck face/sufferer of life threatening allergies Vonny to draw from but I just remembered another incarnation.

Obviously “leftie household” Vonny permeates everything but have we done specifically Communist Vonny?

Highlights include:
- her 12 (?) year old son coming home from school and announcing he is a communist (clearly the result of his own deeply thought through and independent research)
- her son refusing to reciprocate his girlfriend’s Valentines Card because that is “capitalist crap”
- Reminissing about how much the Bolshevik revolution excited her as a young school girl (also used as an opportunity to highlight her undiagnosed-til-30 Aspergers)
- Marxist twitter thread analysis of Covid, gender and food
- Going off on Kirstie Allsop for her pandemic neo-liberalism
- Buying duck the Tories hoop earrings, facilitating a nice lip focussed selfie...definitely what good ol’ Karl would have wanted

Sorry I wish I had the screenshots to back this up because she puts this all far more entertainingly than I ever could

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also if you have an allergic reaction like that I'm pretty sure your skin also goes red and blotchy, your eyes puff out a bit too and your cheeks do as well giving you a bit of a hamster face until the swellings go down. Amazing how her jawline is still flawless, her eyes still pop and her lips are so pouty! She's so lucky. Hope she's okay :cry:
Not necessarily BUT do Google ‘allergy lip swelling’ images... quite interesting to compare both.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well fresh from google and I’m satisfied that ain’t no reaction to chilli.
Commy Vonny is a highlight for me.

Reactions: 8
Not necessarily BUT do Google ‘allergy lip swelling’ images... quite interesting to compare both.
Interesting yeah, it's usually quite asymmetrical isn't it and a bit more painful/stretched looking. I mean, it's entirely possible that out of everything this was the one true thing she didn't lie about and boy wouldn't I have egg on my face if I was slagging her off for it....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.