Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But of course she can't just say that she really missed cheese and decided that on balance she prefers being veggie to vegan. Oh no, it has to be framed as a life-saving act.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She said she's been eating dairy since March because she's not been healthy enough to eat a vegan diet. This doesn't add up with her previous statement about her vegan diet being rich in nutrients. I wonder what her reasons for being vegan were in the first place 🤔
My tinfoil hat theory is that she hoped the press would pick up on the “33 year old vegan runner (with Covid)“ thing in the same way that they did with the “super fit 44 year old” Louisa Compton (Current Head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4).

1609777809172.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My tinfoil hat theory is that she hoped the press would pick up on the “33 year old vegan runner (with Covid)“ thing in the same way that they did with the “super fit 44 year old” Louisa Compton (Current Head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4).

View attachment 371603
RJackie must be well jel of that write-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Small point: Covid famously knackers your lung capacity, so it makes NO sense for someone with Long Covid to increase their dairy intake, especially if it's a mucus-booster like cheese.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
‘When you see a job that matches your experience and expertise’ - I cant see making shite up on that list of qualifications. Surely someone with SEVERAL degrees and experience in the academy is more than qualified

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a design genius!
My fave part of this particular CV is the second screenshot, where she says she offers copywriting services and then within the space of a few words, mis-spells the word "signage".

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 12.50.25.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 13.12.55.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It would be interesting if anyone actually had the time to piece together a CV for Vonny. She has offered so many snippets of information that a career timeline could be constructed. I bet she has not lasted more than 12 months in any job.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.