Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she got it in the end. But it certainly sounds like nothing is ever easy and straightforward!

She's clearly very confident in her abilities, and puts herself forward for all kinds of things that she doesn't even have experience or qualifications for, but on the other hand changing her appearance to match whoever she's currently in a relationship indicates a lack of confidence in who she really is. Maybe she's been through so many personas that she just doesn't know.
Thats really the sad part about it. She's a beautiful, smart and talented lady that could offer so much and has so much potential. I think that's what hurts the most to see her like this when she really doesn't need to try and please people. She has changed her appearance and identity to fit whoever she is with at the time and has no self esteem whatsoever. Her online persona(s) is nothing like her in real life. I don't even think she knows which one she is. Must be so tiring trying to remember and keep up!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
No, I agree.
She's had munchhausen syndrome since a young child. She obviously won't admit this.
She isn't Jewish, doesn't have autism, hasn't had COVId, doesnt have a single degree let alone multiple.
The lies and false identity are most definitely a perpetuating sickness. Stopping and holding her hands up to a life of lies would break her. She won't get help and instead has lost everyone good in her life. It's sad but she will never change

In what way has she had munchhausen syndrome?

Reactions: 2
In what way has she had munchhausen syndrome?
Faking injury and illness from a very young age. Meticulously researching symptoms and medical terms to convince doctors she's unwell.
Claiming to have MS, autism, severe allergies and many other things.

I'm not using it to excuse her lies about everything else, this is just relative to the various illnesses she's claimed to have

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Faking injury and illness from a very young age. Meticulously researching symptoms and medical terms to convince doctors she's unwell.
Claiming to have MS, autism, severe allergies and many other things.

I'm not using it to excuse her lies about everything else, this is just relative to the various illnesses she's claimed to have
Thanks @Devorah for being a good sport. I’ve been following the story and I’m anxious for her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh @Devorah you have my deepest sympathies. I’ve had to cut out a family member (not a sibling) for a much less extreme version of this type of behaviour, but he is much younger and thankfully has no children.

I hope the kids are in more stable situations with their fathers. Best wishes to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to pop in and send a virtual hug to @Devorah it must be very difficult to see a family member go through this, and these days with social media (and the actual media sometimes in Vonny’s case) you literally see it all. In olden days you could move further away and catch the odd bit of gossip, but otherwise not see all the ins and outs.
I am also willing to crowdfund for a moon ring!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
On a grunka from the future via the JM thread so I had absolutely no idea who Vonny is (neither did mr v or offspring v) despite us all living in scotchland 🔺 which actually please me immensely, she def sounds a bit of a fantasist and to use my dear mum words ‘notice box’, and probably not knowing who she is would be the biggest insult you could give her!

Thats really the sad part about it. She's a beautiful, smart and talented lady that could offer so much and has so much potential. I think that's what hurts the most to see her like this when she really doesn't need to try and please people. She has changed her appearance and identity to fit whoever she is with at the time and has no self esteem whatsoever. Her online persona(s) is nothing like her in real life. I don't even think she knows which one she is. Must be so tiring trying to remember and keep up!
Much love to you, estranged from a similar (but thankfully Luddite so no SM ) family member, it does hurt when you see the harm they cause themselves through lies and deceit but sadly they are so plausible to honest people that time and again they seem to bounce back ❤❤❤ (Not 🤍😹)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I only lurk on this thread as a rule, but just wanted to delurk for a second to say how impressive and compassionate you sound @Devorah. I had a partner who lied about his past, his health and pretty much anything else you can think of. It's incredibly destabilising and can't imagine what it's like when it's a member of your own family. So, just wanted to send you my best wishes. x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Vonny aware of this thread? I’m surprised she’s not waded in.
No idea but my feeling is no. I suspect we'd have seen some sort of reaction and I think the deletion of Twitter was prompted this time by lying about being vegan and getting called out as much as anything else.

Reactions: 9
Oh no! I hate the idea that she’s unwell, that makes me feel terrible, as I’ve said above I really don’t know know a thing about her other than what I’ve seen online and I just assumed she was a pretentious media luvvie type ripe for ripping the pish out of.

I have to say this guy who I dated, who is the exes pal, not the ex (for previous post fans), talked about her as if she hung the moon and so as a jealous slightly crazy person I checked her out and confirmed my worst fears that she’s extremely beautiful but in reading her tweets I felt that something didn’t add up. Honestly I just thought it was funny, just narcissistic obvious nonsense, I work with quite a few people who are narcs and who not only admit it but will absolutely revel in your attention, whether you’re saying they’re amazing or saying they’re a zoomer. Therefore I assumed she was ripe for slagging off. It seems I was wrong about that, I’m reflecting on what I previously said, whilst I don’t deviate from any of it, I certainly could’ve been kinder.

In other news don’t take away from me my fantasy that he looks like dr Karl! Without it I have to face the truth that I dated a pretentious wank in a velvet jacket who brought £15 in cash (and no cards) to a bar that sells £9 glasses of white wine and I had to sub him the cash so that he could look like he was buying the drinks ( still waiting for him to pay me back Btw - I think maybe being a modern woman means paying your own way whilst pretending not to 🙃)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Alls I'm saying is that we were supposed to go on a date back in 2014 when I lived in Edinburgh and she ghosted me 🥴. Wish I hadn't deleted my OK Cupid profile so could provide receipts.

I dodged a fuckin bullet innit 😂
We need more details! Was her profile hilariously pretentious? (I know all OKC ones in 2014 probably were)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We need more details! Was her profile hilariously pretentious? (I know all OKC ones in 2014 probably were)
I really wish I could remember! I'm almost certain it was (although at that age I was super pretentious myself 😂 ). This was at the height of Indyref so I seem to recall there being a lot about that, and the book she was writing (did that ever get published?). Also remember her profile pic being her in a yellow coat with a beret lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I only lurk on this thread as a rule, but just wanted to delurk for a second to say how impressive and compassionate you sound @Devorah. I had a partner who lied about his past, his health and pretty much anything else you can think of. It's incredibly destabilising and can't imagine what it's like when it's a member of your own family. So, just wanted to send you my best wishes. x
Thank you :) it's been a journey that's for sure haha. Even after everything if she turned round tomorrow and said I don't want to live this way I would do everything to help. She's my sister and although we are estranged I love her dearly and breaks my heart to see her this way but as previously said she doesn't want/think she needs help so there's nothing we can do

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hello. New contributor. Discovered this thread this afternoon and it’s confirmed quite a few things I’ve suspected about V over the years. We’ve never met or had direct contact with one another but share mutual colleagues, ‘friends of friends’ etc. from various workplaces. Curiously, one thing she has never spoken about to my knowledge – or has seemingly omitted from her prolific CV – is the stint she did at an Edinburgh estate agency (*think* it was McEwan Fraser Legal) writing the copy for property brochures. Some of them are still online as PDFs. You can see her profile pic at the back. Just odd that she’s revealed so much about her life but has never brought it up 🤷

Anyhow, what I wanted to say is I’ve wondered if she might suffer from some variant of borderline personality disorder. I know she claims to be autistic, but could she have been misdiagnosed?

Reactions: 15
Hello. New contributor. Discovered this thread this afternoon and it’s confirmed quite a few things I’ve suspected about V over the years. We’ve never met or had direct contact with one another but share mutual colleagues, ‘friends of friends’ etc. from various workplaces. Curiously, one thing she has never spoken about to my knowledge – or has seemingly omitted from her prolific CV – is the stint she did at an Edinburgh estate agency (*think* it was McEwan Fraser Legal) writing the copy for property brochures. Some of them are still online as PDFs. You can see her profile pic at the back. Just odd that she’s revealed so much about her life but has never brought it up 🤷

Anyhow, what I wanted to say is I’ve wondered if she might suffer from some variant of borderline personality disorder. I know she claims to be autistic, but could she have been misdiagnosed?
Hi,

No she doesn't have BPD. I myself am actually diagnosed with it and can tell you I am nothing like that or the stigmatised text book definition of a BPD sufferer, thanks for your concern though. BPD is much more instability in moods and emotions rather than lies, hurting people and making up fake lifes 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.