Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone needs to out themselves on tattle, please let's not scare anyone away! I think it's a good reminder that the people we talk about have a wider IRL community who may be hurting and who, despite everything, still hope for the best - not least for the sake of any kids involved. Having said that, very happy to lighten the tone of the thread a bit!
Definitely wasn’t trying to out you @Devorah so apologies if it felt that way. It’s just easy with this being anonymous for anyone to lie. I do believe you and wondered if you were related. Sorry again if I cause upset x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn't tell them I was her sister, just a random lady giving her abuse on Twitter.
How they wasted their time on it is beyond me. It's back firing on her now as it will go to court. She doesn't think very far ahead with the lies
Was she really being cyber stalked?

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't know but I don't believe anything she says, ever, so I couldn't say.
Just wanted to say thanks for joining here and speaking out. Despite what people may think, not every thread on here is a hate filled spite fest. X

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So much love to you @Devorah. What a thing to go through. Giving you all my support that there is a just outcome to all this! It It says a lot about you to still see your sister as someone vulnerable. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just wanted to say thanks for joining here and speaking out. Despite what people may think not every thread on here is a hate filled spite fest. X
That's appreciated thank you! I've been reading for a while and thinking of posting but doing so when emotionally driven wasn't the best idea.

I'm finding myself defending her even though I'm probably one of the people she has screwed over most in life. Although we are estranged I obviously don't wish her any harm, just that she gets help and it can be hard reading all these things even though they are true and I agree. It's A tough read when people don't know her or what she's put us through but hopefully it helps people understand things...ish 😂

So much love to you @Devorah. What a thing to go through. Giving you all my support that there is a just outcome to all this! It It says a lot about you to still see your sister as someone vulnerable. xx
Thank you! My Twitter outing of her BS is your name haha, that whole meme it was turned into ended me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I agree, nobody here wishes her harm but from an outsider POV it’s so interesting when you cotton on to the untruths. Many threads on here feature people similar. Thanks for being so honest x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, nobody here wishes her harm but from an outsider POV it’s so interesting when you cotton on to the untruths. Many threads on here feature people similar. Thanks for being so honest x

I have wondered for years if people believed the lies or were sucked in. She can be very convincing to start and she's smart so people don't question it.
I'm happy to answer things or confirm suspicions etc. I think it's only fair considering she uses her platform to fool people. It's sad that she would rather be remembered this way in life than doing good. Such wasted potential :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did the money she raised via the crowdfunder for her/your mum actually make its way to your mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes she a stunning woman and clearly very smart , I was taken in to be honest at the beginning and impressed by her , but as time went on I was like ... Jesus what’s going on here ? Must be very draining for that to be a family member . Sorry if this is offensive but she spends her life online and all she claims to do so much I didn’t understand how someone with 4 kids managed that 🤷‍♀️ . It’s always concerns me when people are chameleon like and clearly can’t be their own authentic self . It’s a shame . Are other family onto her behaviour @Devorah?

Reactions: 13
I have wondered for years if people believed the lies or were sucked in. She can be very convincing to start and she's smart so people don't question it.
I'm happy to answer things or confirm suspicions etc. I think it's only fair considering she uses her platform to fool people. It's sad that she would rather be remembered this way in life than doing good. Such wasted potential :(
Just want to say I really appreciate you coming on here. It must be such an emotionally complicated situation. If I was in your shoes I don’t know if I’d be able to keep such a clear head. It’s weird because you must have seen from previous posts that we’ve kind of admired you from a distance when you’ve spoken out, and now it’s all got more real, but I’m glad that you (hopefully) see that we genuinely wish well to you, and everyone involved x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes she a stunning woman and clearly very smart , I was taken in to be honest at the beginning and impressed by her , but as time went on I was like ... Jesus what’s going on here ? Must be very draining for that to be a family member . Sorry if this is offensive but she spends her life online and all she claims to do so much I didn’t understand how someone with 4 kids managed that 🤷‍♀️ . It’s always concerns me when people are chameleon like and clearly can’t be their own authentic self . It’s a shame . Are other family onto her behaviour @Devorah?
She very rarely has her children hence the reason it appears she has none. She sadly doesn't take interest in them.
She's estranged from the whole family now. It's tough to watch her spiral but, we have a choice to help ourselves in life and she chooses not to so I really can't feel sorry for her (even though I do a wee bit cause I'm not a heartless dick 😂)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I think one of the reasons so many people are onto her, is because she decided to present herself as a highly regarded Scottish journalist which is very far from the reality. This has led to many real journalists and media folk taking an active interest in whatever she says and does - she is the talk of the media steamie, let me tell you.
But beyond that, so many of her online followers likely just take a passing notice of her posts and haven’t followed for long enough to see the constant transformations and identity appropriation going on beneath their noses. So on the one hand she continually builds this follower base of people who assume her to be the real deal, while also developing this growing army of journalists and their associated networks who can’t look away and want her to be exposed.

Reactions: 23
Just want to say I really appreciate you coming on here. It must be such an emotionally complicated situation. If I was in your shoes I don’t know if I’d be able to keep such a clear head. It’s weird because you must have seen from previous posts that we’ve kind of admired you from a distance when you’ve spoken out, and now it’s all got more real, but I’m glad that you (hopefully) see that we genuinely wish well to you, and everyone involved x
Thanks for your kind words!
Yeah I've seen I've been mentioned before and almost jumped in then and held back haha.
You can't keep a clear head when it comes to Siobhan unfortunately, the only way I could deal was to cut her out of my life entirely

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for your kind words!
Yeah I've seen I've been mentioned before and almost jumped in then and held back haha.
You can't keep a clear head when it comes to Siobhan unfortunately, the only way I could deal was to cut her out of my life entirely
I hope it’s cathartic in a way, to be able to discuss things here. But if you need to step back then I’m sure we’d all understand. I REALLY don’t want to sound patronising, I don’t mean it that way at all, because you’re clearly a strong and dignified person, but please take care of yourself, I may be wrong but I can imagine this could be a bit overwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Eventually! That was a whole drama in itself, as you can imagine
Glad she got it in the end. But it certainly sounds like nothing is ever easy and straightforward!

She's clearly very confident in her abilities, and puts herself forward for all kinds of things that she doesn't even have experience or qualifications for, but on the other hand changing her appearance to match whoever she's currently in a relationship indicates a lack of confidence in who she really is. Maybe she's been through so many personas that she just doesn't know.

Reactions: 10
I hope it’s cathartic in a way, to be able to discuss things here. But if you need to step back then I’m sure we’d all understand. I REALLY don’t want to sound patronising, I don’t mean it that way at all, because you’re clearly a strong and dignified person, but please take care of yourself, I may be wrong but I can imagine this could be a bit overwhelming.
It really is in a way and can imagine it's good for people to get some truth. I'm close to deleting my posts but hope it's helped answer things. Thanks for you concern for me :) it's appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.