Vonny Leclerc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9F565C14-68B2-474D-8FEE-6E1ABEBB36E8.jpeg
I see her morals are out the window, thought her right on feminism wouldn’t allow her to buy from here

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s weird. Do you think she’s advertising it / received it gifted without declaring it? Or is it just Vonny being Vonny?

Reactions: 8
She’s shown that pasta thing a lot I think it’s some kind of middle class status symbol she’s latched onto so she won’t give a duck about GC, she’s only saying that response on Twitter for woke points

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I posted this in the Jack thread but she's obviously talking about Vonny too!! 👀👀👀
Really great and thoughtful column imo!

View attachment 332872
The drama!! I might have to call in sick to catch up with all the reactions on here and Blogsnark 😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I posted this in the Jack thread but she's obviously talking about Vonny too!! 👀👀👀

The thing I love most is the lack of naming! It means the subjects can't whip their followers into a frenzy and attack the writer. It must be killing them! It's soooooooooo good!

I am like you @Imainlylurk , I need to book a Grunka Holiday and probably a nap afterwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I remember the Punk Vonny stage where she sent out a call to form a band - with people replying to join - then nothing was heard.

We also had a Whisky Vonny stage where she regaled us with drinking whisky- possibly looking for a distillery endorsement.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally. It’s folks like them who ruined yes for me. I’ll vote yes when the time comes but too many people have made cash out of yes when it was people like me and others who did the hard graft in 2014. Like thousands of leaflets in all weathers
Thanks for your hard work. Much appreciated.

You need to spill who the creep at the National is, though!

Reactions: 8

View attachment 332872
But Laura Waddell is also a self-publicist who is not very truthful. Laura on Vonny is like Aldi declaring war on Lidl.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
But Laura Waddell is also a self-publicist who is not very truthful. Laura on Vonny is like Aldi declaring war on Lidl.
Oh come ON! Laura on Vonny is more like Marks and Sparks versus Poundland, if anything I feel a bit sorry for Vonny, she's so completely out of her depth here. They're not remotely on the same level.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh come ON! Laura on Vonny is more like Marks and Sparks versus Poundland, if anything I feel a bit sorry for Vonny, she's so completely out of her depth here. They're not remotely on the same level.
With respect, you deserve the kudos for all your screenshots and great posts. Laura just swiped all the brilliant detectivework from this forum, but added very little herself.
She's a lazy writer, and no thinker which is why the Scotsman call her "Laura Puddle" amongst themselves - she's not deep.

Remember what I said about the National pay columnists? Laura gets a lot, lot less. She's at the Scotsman because she costs nothing, and no-one reads her copy, which is why it is packed with poor grammar and clumsy writing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, I mean, what she's done with that column this week is basically write the first cogent piece I've ever read on these types of social media grifters, so hats off to her, they should give her a pay rise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, not many features on questionable scottish social media personalities, because the Vonnies of this world are small fish. It is fun to gossip here, but her story won't sell more copies of the Scotsman - although of course there have been features written about bigger social media personalities and catfishing.
Vonny is a terrible chancer. But also Laura Puddle is a lazy narcissist who wants to boost her "profile." This week she skimmed the forums and swiped other people's work from online for print. She won't be getting any pay rises. Quite the opposite: she's only there for as long as she fills space without costing the paper.

Reactions: 2
I don't want to continue this conversation (if you feel that much about Laura W then you could always make a new thread, though I doubt it would get much traffic) but I also *really* don't understand why you seem to be blaming a freelancer for the poor wages they get paid. But anyhoo! Onwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 332872
I wonder what it feels like to read something like that and think 'yep, that's me she's referring to'! And to know that most people in those same circles will also definitely know that you're the unnamed person she's talking about.

Wonder what colour her mood ring turned when she saw it? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.