Vonny Leclerc #3 Did ye aye?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I only discovered Vonny via these threads after she left social media. I am buzzing. This is like meeting your hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dougie May look like heā€™s never finished a bottle of Jack Daniels, but you just wait and see what heā€™s like in England with a Scottish Ā£10, ITS LEGAL TENDER!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dougie May look like heā€™s never finished a bottle of Jack Daniels, but you just wait and see what heā€™s like in England with a Scottish Ā£10, ITS LEGAL TENDER!!!!
Raw nerve Hotes. Raw nerve. As you know, Iā€™m an honorary Scouser, but Scottish. I got put off an 86 one day with a Scottish fiver because the guy wouldnā€™t accept it. And I seen it happen to someone else too. I reported the driver and got an apology but that didnā€™t help when I was standing by the cemetery on Smithdown Road in the rain waiting on another bus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
This thread has me hammering the likes button. If I had a mood ring, the colour would be "giddy with joy."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Raw nerve Hotes. Raw nerve. As you know, Iā€™m an honorary Scouser, but Scottish. I got put off an 86 one day with a Scottish fiver because the guy wouldnā€™t accept it. And I seen it happen to someone else too. I reported the driver and got an apology but that didnā€™t help when I was standing by the cemetery on Smithdown Road in the rain waiting on another bus.
Yeah but you didnā€™t purposely travel to a Boots in London to record trying to pay with a Bank of Scotland tenner so you could kick off, though did you Laz?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah but you didnā€™t purposely travel to a Boots in London to record trying to pay with a Bank of Scotland tenner so you could kick off, though did you Laz?
Not yet, but I can get quite petty when I want to prove a point šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This limb regrowth is a bit perturbing; what if it went a bit batshit and she ended up with three, four, or more hands?
Fairly sure that can happen to things like lizards and starfish that can regrow limbs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling sheā€™s still to come up with a stage name. I know she had ā€œSkltnwmnā€ šŸ™„ for her solo project, but I think sheā€˜ll have a separate singer one.

What are we thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling sheā€™s still to come up with a stage name. I she had ā€œSkltnwmnā€ šŸ™„ for her solo project, but I think sheā€˜ll have a separate singer one.

What are we thinking?
One of the articles referred to her as
vocalist Skltnwmn (sp?) so I think she's sticking with that.

Reactions: 4
Not yet, but I can get quite petty when I want to prove a point šŸ˜‚
What you needed Laz, and I assume you were on a bus full of students, is a scouse Nan to start kicking off to the driver on your behalf, using mainly vowels ā€œAy, Ee ar shes right, youā€™ve gotta take it, you need tellinā€™ doesnā€™t he? A, A, lerreronn!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What you needed Laz, and I assume you were on a bus full of students, is a scouse Nan to start kicking off to the driver on your behalf, using mainly vowels ā€œAy, Ee ar shes right, youā€™ve gotta take it, you need tellinā€™ doesnā€™t he? A, A, lerreronn!ā€
That's where Skltnwmn's vowels went, a Scouse nan stole them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that feel when your hand has grown back and you've got to go in to work tomorrow

1698443225098.png

(hi all, I lurked the Vonny threads back in the day)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I donā€™t think she can help it. Didn't her sister say they all had personality disorders? Sheā€™s better at TV than Jack as well.

Reactions: 11