Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we probably shouldn't be trying to identify accounts on here that might have to deal with some of these Vonnys in real life on a regular basis, if they don't want to out themselves we should leave it at that

Mind you I've got a fiver on this being another Vonny just in case

Reactions: 10
Vonny is the definitive cultural icon of contemporary Scotland - its Scotlands shame no one has signed her up on a book deal/musical/film. Absolutely fascinating individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vonny is the definitive cultural icon of contemporary Scotland - its Scotlands shame no one has signed her up on a book deal/musical/film. Absolutely fascinating individual.
I mean I’m sure that’s their/her (do we have an update on non binary Vonny?) next move!

A long silence from social media, a tell all article about the horror of online bullying (us) and then a fantastic tell-all book/musical/film about her action packed life!
It could be called ‘VONNY: Aw the Vonnys!’

Reactions: 5
I mean I’m sure that’s their/her (do we have an update on non binary Vonny?) next move!

A long silence from social media, a tell all article about the horror of online bullying (us) and then a fantastic tell-all book/musical/film about her action packed life!
It could be called ‘VONNY: Aw the Vonnys!’
I genuinely think the article is coming soon

Reactions: 3
I think we probably shouldn't be trying to identify accounts on here that might have to deal with some of these Vonnys in real life on a regular basis, if they don't want to out themselves we should leave it at that

Mind you I've got a fiver on this being another Vonny just in case
Agreed. Not everyone that’s in her life wants to be public with these sorts of things. As family I’m going to ask that we please refrain from speaking about the children. I’ve already stated the children and well looked after and it’s really inappropriate to be speaking about them on a gossip page. Also please don’t try and out people that want to remain anonymous. I’m happy enough for people to know I’m her sister but not everyone in her life wants to be outed. Let’s just keep this for amusement on the nonsense she does and how ridiculous her personas are. Nobody needs to know the entire ins and outs of our personal lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yeah I think the sheer amount of stuff in these threads would kill off any formal attempt at a comeback at this point. I mean there's IRL relatives in the thread, possibly cat killing, munchausens, the lot. tit there were articles being written about her antics in the column spaces she used to get for herself, remember this?

Don't really know if she can put the toothpaste back in the tube at this point barring a pretty drastic rebrand

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I think the sheer amount of stuff in these threads would kill off any formal attempt at a comeback at this point. I mean there's IRL relatives in the thread, possibly cat killing, munchausens, the lot. tit there were articles being written about her antics in the column spaces she used to get for herself, remember this?

Don't really know if she can put the toothpaste back in the tube at this point barring a pretty drastic rebrand
Had never read that! Surely Vonny knows that she has now been exposed in a national newspaper.

Reactions: 4

That article is so thoughtful and articulate. Bravo to the writer who tackled the subject with finesse and not the usual knee jerk Tattle-is-pure-evil response seen from Sali Hughes types.

Reactions: 12
In fairness, Sali did send a lot of traffic here, she will have raged hard at that consequence 😂

Reactions: 6
anyone want to take bets on the next Vonny?

So far I have:

Born-Again Christian Vonny 100:1
Pro-Wrestling Vonny 20:1
Asexual Vonny 50:1
Polyamorous Vonny 2:3
Spinal Injury Vonny 1:1
Ironic Satanist Vonny 666:1
Raw Vegan Vonny 4:7
Legalise Cannabis Vonny 4:20
Sculptor Vonny 5:8
Off-grid Vonny 10:1
Make-Up-Artist Vonny 3:2
Lost Leg In A Railway Accident So I Can't Go To Your Party, Sorry, Vonny 30:1
Writer Vonny 1:1
Longboarding Vonny 2:1
Origami Expert Vonny 5:1
MultiLevelMarketing Vonny 6:1

Taking all bets, profits will go towards a set of scrubs, a new moon ring, and a new emergency stop button for the local meat-processing facility

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can confirm polyamorous Vonny was a thing a few years ago 😂

Edit: a funny aside, this was when she met and started sleeping with the the then editor of the skinny. She found out he was going to leave so presented herself as a bit of an editor, and ended up with the job because of that. I would say that's the beginning of the would be journo we all know and love. She also dropped that like a hot potato when the next thing came along and left the entire writing staff in disarray almost causing a meltdown of a well known publication. All because she couldn't actually really do the job

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's also worth noting that, at the time, she was calling herself a photographer. My partner at the time actually was a photographer and very quickly realised this was absolute tosh.
Why is there a cartoon image of herself on her photography business card?

Reactions: 1

Edit: a funny aside, this was when she met and started sleeping with the the then editor of the skinny. She found out he was going to leave so presented herself as a bit of an editor, and ended up with the job because of that. I would say that's the beginning of the would be journo we all know and love. She also dropped that like a hot potato when the next thing came along and left the entire writing staff in disarray almost causing a meltdown of a well known publication. All because she couldn't actually really do the job
I actually think I remember that. Just recalled a pal of mine who worked at The Skinny venting 😂

• Heart
Comedy editor. Both were editors of the comedy section, not the actual magazine. She held a freelance position for a year.

She did leave by ghosting. It didn’t really affect anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something is telling me pole fitness Vonny would be frivolous but fun side project for her. Could force it to feed into sex worker Vonny if she fancied it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.