Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also appears to have dyed her hair back to black recently after bleaching the fringe, which would have caused breakage and a little bit more shedding than normal. I absolutely resent her blaming everything on having Covid despite never being tested for anything.
I wasn’t sure the rainbow fringe was real. It looked like she had done a top knot with the ends hanging forwards to “make a fringe” it didn’t quite sit right I think it’s a winge like Jameela

She also appears to have dyed her hair back to black recently after bleaching the fringe, which would have caused breakage and a little bit more shedding than normal. I absolutely resent her blaming everything on having Covid despite never being tested for anything.
I wasn’t sure the rainbow fringe was real. It looked like she had done a top knot with the ends hanging forwards to “make a fringe” it didn’t quite sit right I think it’s a winge like Jameela

I'm pretty sure it's just a badly cut fringe. You can see it was supposed to be bevelled but it was too flattened. Probably cut then straightened out. TBH even if it is a winge you can tell that it's been home dyed due to the saturation/overly pigmented tone of the hair. Makes it look very one dimensional. Also she used to have a Mallen streak (grey patch at the front of her hair). Though tbh it might be fake like everything else.

In conclusion I believe her hair has been dyed black, and the hair loss is normal after using an ammonia based home colourant.

TLDR: I watch too many YouTube hair tutorials I used to work under Vidal Sassoon in NYC and I am a former professional hairstylist/member of the Hair Academy.

Gosh I'm bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure it's just a badly cut fringe. You can see it was supposed to be bevelled but it was too flattened. Probably cut then straightened out. TBH even if it is a winge you can tell that it's been home dyed due to the saturation/overly pigmented tone of the hair. Makes it look very one dimensional. Also she used to have a Mallen streak (grey patch at the front of her hair). Though tbh it might be fake like everything else.

In conclusion I believe her hair has been dyed black, and the hair loss is normal after using an ammonia based home colourant.

TLDR: I watch too many YouTube hair tutorials I used to work under Vidal Sassoon in NYC and I am a former professional hairstylist/member of the Hair Academy.

Gosh I'm bored.
Sorry if this is asking for too much personal info, and feel free not to answer, but did you start out at the Vidal Sassoon in Princes Square by any chance?

Reactions: 2
Ffs I lose more hair than that to my hairband when I take my hair down, is this a sign of covid 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is asking for too much personal info, and feel free not to answer, but did you start out at the Vidal Sassoon in Princes Square by any chance?
Oh I was just making a joke and lying, sorry! I’ve never been a hairdresser in my life.
I was channelling my inner Vonny and equating countless hours of YouTube with a lifelong career in hairdressing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I was just making a joke and lying, sorry! I’ve never been a hairdresser in my life.
I was channelling my inner Vonny and equating countless hours of YouTube with a lifelong career in hairdressing 🤣
Oh lord I'm dense, sorry!
As you were guys 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
0608180F-7F94-45FB-8545-0F919DC75E4B.jpeg

This JUST popped up on Reddit and it’s chicken or the egg for me, guys. Chicken or the egg. I mean did this person steal Vonny’s intellectual property? Or did this appear on The Academy intranet and Vonny saw?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know Vonny personally, but followed her writing in the Guardian and The National- I generally agreed with her politics (with TERF Vonny being the only time when I diverged).

She seemed reasonable enough, and having a look at her twitter she looked like a super impressive superwoman, four kids as a single mother, and a full time job is impressive enough by itself, let alone all the academic, musical and other achievements she had under her belt. Honestly it made me feel a bit crappy, with only two kids, raising them with a partner who I lived with, and not managing to do a tenth of the stuff she did. But you know, I just brushed it off as her being gifted or whatever, more power to her.

Then things started to get "iffy"on her twitter feed and writing- First the sudden jewishness, which entitled her to write about being a victim of antisemitism, but you know, maybe she converted? Then there was the heel-turn to goth/tarot/vvitch which seemed very bizarre- as a fresh convert to an abrahamic religion, isn't that a little, frowned upon? Why convert to a religion if it doesn't fit your spiritual worldview?

Also, the kids are now jewish too? that seems a little shady to convert your kids? But wait, why are there so many kids pictures on her SM feeds?

Fine, OK whatever, but the one thing that really tipped me over the edge was her outing her daughter on her twitter feed- WTAF?

IIRC it was a case of a now deleted tweet that said her daughter confided in a friend who then told the whole school- in effect outing her daughter to the entire internet.

That struck me as a) incredibly unfair to her daughter, and b) potentially quite dangerous too?

Then all the little things started to come together- the re-inventions that seemed to co-ordinate with new relationships, the really weird humblebrag posts (agile family planning meetings? a big selfie of the family looking disapproving because they saw a racist panto?) individually these would be odd, but as part of a whole picture, it's made a very weird and nasty pattern and I'm not really sure what I can believe about her anymore.

FWIW I think probably a significant portion of stuff that she talks about is probably substantially true, I can easily believe that she's had a stalker, and gets abuse on her SM (being a outspoken and 'known' woman on the internet isn't much fun) and I can probably believe that she's got some variety of ASD diagnosis (I know a few ASD men, and some of them are pretty odd ducks too, in a chronic over-sharer way), but stuff like suddenly claiming jewish culture and ethnic identity, and having several degrees(!?) while raising four kids (seemingly by herself?) I really canna wrap my brain around!

Then reading here about all those litters her poor cat has born... while at one point claiming to be an 'ethical vegan'? Surely putting your own pet through multiple pregnancies isn't ethical?

Just gives me the Boak now

Reactions: 22
I don't know Vonny personally, but followed her writing in the Guardian and The National- I generally agreed with her politics (with TERF Vonny being the only time when I diverged).

She seemed reasonable enough, and having a look at her twitter she looked like a super impressive superwoman, four kids as a single mother, and a full time job is impressive enough by itself, let alone all the academic, musical and other achievements she had under her belt. Honestly it made me feel a bit crappy, with only two kids, raising them with a partner who I lived with, and not managing to do a tenth of the stuff she did. But you know, I just brushed it off as her being gifted or whatever, more power to her.

Then things started to get "iffy"on her twitter feed and writing- First the sudden jewishness, which entitled her to write about being a victim of antisemitism, but you know, maybe she converted? Then there was the heel-turn to goth/tarot/vvitch which seemed very bizarre- as a fresh convert to an abrahamic religion, isn't that a little, frowned upon? Why convert to a religion if it doesn't fit your spiritual worldview?

Also, the kids are now jewish too? that seems a little shady to convert your kids? But wait, why are there so many kids pictures on her SM feeds?

Fine, OK whatever, but the one thing that really tipped me over the edge was her outing her daughter on her twitter feed- WTAF?

IIRC it was a case of a now deleted tweet that said her daughter confided in a friend who then told the whole school- in effect outing her daughter to the entire internet.

That struck me as a) incredibly unfair to her daughter, and b) potentially quite dangerous too?

Then all the little things started to come together- the re-inventions that seemed to co-ordinate with new relationships, the really weird humblebrag posts (agile family planning meetings? a big selfie of the family looking disapproving because they saw a racist panto?) individually these would be odd, but as part of a whole picture, it's made a very weird and nasty pattern and I'm not really sure what I can believe about her anymore.

FWIW I think probably a significant portion of stuff that she talks about is probably substantially true, I can easily believe that she's had a stalker, and gets abuse on her SM (being a outspoken and 'known' woman on the internet isn't much fun) and I can probably believe that she's got some variety of ASD diagnosis (I know a few ASD men, and some of them are pretty odd ducks too, in a chronic over-sharer way), but stuff like suddenly claiming jewish culture and ethnic identity, and having several degrees(!?) while raising four kids (seemingly by herself?) I really canna wrap my brain around!

Then reading here about all those litters her poor cat has born... while at one point claiming to be an 'ethical vegan'? Surely putting your own pet through multiple pregnancies isn't ethical?

How did you come across this thread, if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: 2

She's a VVitch, it's all magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How did you come across this thread, if you don’t mind me asking?
So Vonny does this thing every now and again where she'll say something controversial, or get involved in some drama somehow, and then deletes or locks her twitter for a bit, then eventually comes back-

IIRC this happened with the stalker, after the cheese post, when she was complaining about being labelled a TERF, and so on, but usually she comes back.

This time she's been off for longer than I remember, so I thought I'd google her and see if anything notable had happened (e.g. stalker case going to court etc), and I stumbled on this thread.

Turns out that I'm quite nosy 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

None of her bullshit is true. Everything she posts online is a fake persona. She never converted to being Jewish and neither did her children. She’s not a super human super mum raising 4 kids cause she rarely has them as it’s the dads that raise them. I highly doubt the stalker thing actually happened and I think most of these events are posted to bring more attention to her and to raise her following. She doesn’t have any of these new diagnosed issues and the only thing she does have is an undiagnosed case of some form of mental health problem which I really think she needs help for asap.

Reactions: 14
None of her bullshit is true. Everything she posts online is a fake persona. She never converted to being Jewish and neither did her children. She’s not a super human super mum raising 4 kids cause she rarely has them as it’s the dads that raise them. I highly doubt the stalker thing actually happened and I think most of these events are posted to bring more attention to her and to raise her following. She doesn’t have any of these new diagnosed issues and the only thing she does have is an undiagnosed case of some form of mental health problem which I really think she needs help for asap.
Your username makes me wonder if you are her other sister? (Of mood ring owning fame)

Reactions: 5
I am and I’m not as tolerant to her nonsense as others may be. I also want my moon ring back
Hello. Do you think she is aware of these threads? Or her husband? You would hope that he would be in a position to support her to seek help, if he was also aware of the lies and attention seeking behaviour. I can’t imagine how frustrating and upsetting it must be for you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.