Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I find details on said comedian? I know exactly who is being discussed but not the content of the allegations.

Reactions: 3
She’s an asshole for breeding that poor cat like that. Reading all that has made me so, so angry 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 6
Whoops, thought I had put both links in.

It’s the Sun - though there is also an article in the Times but it is paywalled.

Wait a minute- Tattle favourite Jack Monroe is in this article as though she also disclosed abuse from him. Anyone know the story here?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wait a minute- Tattle favourite Jack Monroe is in this article as though she also disclosed abuse from him. Anyone know the story here?
Didn’t realise this was another connection between Jack Monroe and Lulu Popplewell either!

Reactions: 7
There was a Jack - Lulu “thing” a while back, I imagine this allowed a hi-jack situation to occur on this particular bandwagon. Classic Jack quote in there- no actual accusation about HSK or real substance but strongly implies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she periodically quits Twitter when she says she’s finding it all a bit much. For such a blatant narcissist she will definitely be back.
I suspect she is aware of this site and comments about her on here. You would hope that she took stock and realised that people can see through her and find her laughable.

Reactions: 7
I think she periodically quits Twitter when she says she’s finding it all a bit much. For such a blatant narcissist she will definitely be back.
I suspect she is aware of this site and comments about her on here. You would hope that she took stock and realised that people can see through her and find her laughable.
She’s a pretty savvy self-publicist so I imagine it’s purely a case of ensuring her Twitter replies don’t get too clogged up with exposing her antic and end up alerting her media buddies to her fraudulent achievement/identity claims.

Side note: the over breeding of her cat and the lack of kitten care has pushed me into thinking she’s a genuinely terrible person rather than just a spectacle. Legal note, it doesn’t sound like she’s having enough litters per year to require a license

Reactions: 15
She’s a pretty savvy self-publicist so I imagine it’s purely a case of ensuring her Twitter replies don’t get too clogged up with exposing her antic and end up alerting her media buddies to her fraudulent achievement/identity claims.

Side note: the over breeding of her cat and the lack of kitten care has pushed me into thinking she’s a genuinely terrible person rather than just a spectacle. Legal note, it doesn’t sound like she’s having enough litters per year to require a license
That cat is basically the feline version of the Radford's .

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She's still at it (by 'it' I mean pretending to be some sort of academic or something).
"Maybe I should write a paper about this". 😂

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.15.03.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 10.15.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I see she's still suffering from the longest (yet completely undiagnosed) COVID ever, too.

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 12.23.48.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.