Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, here’s my thread title suggestion, “Vonny Leclerc #3 - You’ve Got To Hand It To Her”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
my eyes nearly popped out at this! surely even a grand or two is a good fraction of it? I'm glad your mum got most of the money in the end, but holy tit- was there any chance of the police getting involved? I mean, I don't know what the legality of a dodgy crowdfund is, but it surely can't be legal
I imagine it would be such a difficult situation, for a mum to get involved with police action against her own daughter. I guess it's another example of the kind of emotional manipulation Vonny seems to excel at.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I imagine it would be such a difficult situation, for a mum to get involved with police action against her own daughter. I guess it's another example of the kind of emotional manipulation Vonny seems to excel at.
It’s awful but it’s clever.
Charitable collection for disabled mum with no benefits by one of the grown daughters who has been buying food for her (yeah sure)
Gofundme says x was raised
Commission to go fund me deducted
Daughter hands over less
Do you piss off daughter who did actually get you some money? Have you any “proof”?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My mum was just incredibly humbled by the help and support of strangers. She wouldn't have even known. Had I not intervened she would have taken every penny! Absolutely disgusting behaviour and if you're reading this Siobhan, absolute shame on you! You will never be forgiven for that

It’s awful but it’s clever.
Charitable collection for disabled mum with no benefits by one of the grown daughters who has been buying food for her (yeah sure)
Gofundme says x was raised
Commission to go fund me deducted
Daughter hands over less
Do you piss off daughter who did actually get you some money? Have you any “proof”?
Exactly! I have zero sympathy. I struggle with my MH but I still have morals and would never behave in a way such as that and then blame my state of mind. She knows the difference between right and wrong.

And this is where any sympathy for her mental health falls off a cliff. There is a big difference between someone with identity issues and someone who knowingly lies, manipulates and steals. Lowlife.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can anyone point me to the ‘Go Fund Me’ incident- I don’t think I understand what happened.
Thank you for everyone patiently explaining and unraveling.

Reactions: 1
If someone wants to find the links that'd be great, but I think the gist was - vonny kicks up an online stink about her mum's unfortunate dealing with the dwp, this gets turned into a bunch of articles in Scottish news sites, a gofundme was made in response, and now I guess it turns out she took a bunch of the money

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Basically, she made a big twitter stink about the whole thing, and then set up the gofundme, and lots of Scottish newspapers picked up on it, including the Sun, the Daily Record, and Edinburgh Live. So Vonny's mum's business - including being the victim of an attack at her old job, and being totally skint - was made into tabloid news. Apparently without the consent of the mum.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That’s very sad for Vonny’s mum. Why didn’t Vonny help her mum herself though?
Why do that when you can make everyone think you've helped your mum, while pocketing a bunch of money and getting some clout for yourself?

Reactions: 6
On the plus side, £25 ph seems quite good value for money.

Do you think she'd be up for regrouting my bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.