Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear.
Me too, high five! Her behaviour is not excusable. Yes I believe it's mental health related but I also don't use that as a cop out as she's had the offer of help/interventions her whole life and instead likes to make out she's smarter than us all, including doctors.

Instead she likes to make out WE are the liars and that she's so hard done by, that's why it's incredibly validating this thread exists as people have found it very hard to believe me that she's actually like this. She's also just getting worse and worse with age. We thought in time and through having kids she would grow out of it but nope.

I've had major family trauma but have somehow managed not to become a gaslighting Walter Mitty type leaving a trail of destruction in my wake, funny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing is, many people have experienced serious trauma/difficult childhoods/mental health problems, but the world would descend into chaos if we all inflicted that upon each other. I’ve rarely seen someone with such a bottomless well of empathy for herself and such short supply for anyone else. Her posts online have been very vindictive at times, and her consideration of others’ issues seems to be limited to the extent she can write herself into the narrative.

Ultimately, it’s possible to have a mental health problem and still be a nasty person. Anyone who isn’t sectionable has rights and freedoms which come with equal responsibilities and duties and as far as I see, is fair game for ridicule so long as they are not directly harassed or threatened/bothered in a physical public space

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do people come on these threads and think that if they make a thinly-veiled allegiance to the subject, we’ll forget alllll the reasons why they have a thread in the first place and change our minds 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do people come on these threads and think that if they make a thinly-veiled allegiance to the subject, we’ll forget alllll the reasons why they have a thread in the first place and change our minds 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also think it's shady AF to come onto a thread where posters are close to the subject and have declared what their relationship with her is, without also disclosing their own status in that regard. (Agree with @Devorah that this sounds like the present husband or some other white knight). It's just sneaky.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she have Chronic Fatigue as a teenager, as she claimed in this article?

Just so dangerous to promote lightening therapy which she has no experience of!
Lightening Therapy is great for identifying who was misdiagnosed - it works for them, not for people with ME.
Glad she recovered so quickly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So Vonny simultaneously had CFC while she was running, jumping, dancing etc. Schrodinger Vonny?

I did read an article where she claimed her mother was left in tears after being told to live on£6 universal credit and being handed a budgeting sheet..

IF this was true had did your mother feel about having her personal business discussed like this, presumably so Vonny could get a few quid for writing about it.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not. She made up that she did but she didn't.

This was true and my poor mother was absolutely mortified to see her personal business plastered all over the papers, as you can imagine.

The night before she was meant to give my mum the money she claimed her bank account had been hacked and every penny taken. I absolutely went through her and threatened to out her for the lying thief that she was and then the money miraculously appeared again. My mum did get it but minus a grand or two. She's the bleeping worst, honestly.

So Vonny simultaneously had CFC while she was running, jumping, dancing etc. Schrodinger Vonny?

I did read an article where she claimed her mother was left in tears after being told to live on£6 universal credit and being handed a budgeting sheet..

IF this was true had did your mother feel about having her personal business discussed like this, presumably so Vonny could get a few quid for writing about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The night before she was meant to give my mum the money she claimed her bank account had been hacked and every penny taken. I absolutely went through her and threatened to out her for the lying thief that she was and then the money miraculously appeared again. My mum did get it but minus a grand or two. She's the bleeping worst, honestly.
This is so vile on so many levels. She basically stole from the people who donated - who were in most cases recipients of Universal Credit themselves and who could ill afford it - AND stole from her *own mother*. Sickening. She's a moral vacuum. To quote sgtserenity, "Kind of spoils your fun doesn't it."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is so vile on so many levels. She basically stole from the people who donated - who were in most cases recipients of Universal Credit themselves and who could ill afford it - AND stole from her *own mother*. Sickening. She's a moral vacuum. To quote sgtserenity, "Kind of spoils your fun doesn't it."
there isn’t really much lower. Snake Vonny, bar is so low she slithers.

Reactions: 9
New thread title?

Vonny's Technicolour Dream Lives

There's Only Von Way of Life

Vonny Levels Up
(shout out to her gracious l, magnanimous self-written job description )

LeClercing Stones:
Sympathy for the Vonny's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And this is where any sympathy for her mental health falls off a cliff. There is a big difference between someone with identity issues and someone who knowingly lies, manipulates and steals. Lowlife.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely not. She made up that she did but she didn't.

This was true and my poor mother was absolutely mortified to see her personal business plastered all over the papers, as you can imagine.

my eyes nearly popped out at this! surely even a grand or two is a good fraction of it? I'm glad your mum got most of the money in the end, but holy tit- was there any chance of the police getting involved? I mean, I don't know what the legality of a dodgy crowdfund is, but it surely can't be legal

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.