Vonny Leclerc #2 It’s a Von Trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the plus side, £25 ph seems quite good value for money.

Do you think she'd be up for regrouting my bathroom?
Please do this, so we can have DIY Vonny. Imagine the haughty twitter replies: "It's a bonfire in my mentions on this hellsite!" Why are you saying I can't grout a bathroom? I've been grouting bathrooms since I was in a topless all-girl cycle gang in Manchester!" "Which City and Guilds academy qualification? Because I've got them all!" "I grouted the tiles on all of Gaudi's creations. I love Barcelona and I speak fluent spanish and catalan!" [insert photo of stack of grouting books] [insert photo of overalls Vonny in B&Q]

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I seriously think she may have been let go from xDesign... she's still not on their website (just checked), and it seems a bit of a coincidence that she disappeared from social media when that happened...

Anyone got any thoughts/Intel?

Reactions: 8
I see that the current husband has also locked his twitter account in the past 24 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I seriously think she may have been let go from xDesign... she's still not on their website (just checked), and it seems a bit of a coincidence that she disappeared from social media when that happened...

I think that she found the thread and realised that she can’t raise it on social media as a hate crime (for fear of exposure) so she’s just gone dark. Husband tried to shame us all as Sgt Serenity and realised it wouldn’t help, also gone dark.
This is pure conjecture.

Who won the new thread title?

Reactions: 8
I think that she found the thread and realised that she can’t raise it on social media as a hate crime (for fear of exposure) so she’s just gone dark. Husband tried to shame us all as Sgt Serenity and realised it wouldn’t help, also gone dark.
This is pure conjecture.

Who won the new thread title?
You're probably right.

I think Did Ye Aye? seemed popular

Reactions: 22

Pure conjecture here too, but I recall someone I went to uni with taking a picture at a job interview wearing the guest lanyard (and hiding the 'GUEST PASS' bit), to deliberately make them look like they were already working at the company in order to make themselves look good on social media. I wonder if that's a possibility. This person had tendencies to over-exaggerate or conveniently omit details which sounds familiar, ha.
That being said, team websites are often slow to update their "get to know us" page and I imagine with covid they are not a priority. I can think of a few who didn't have up to date team pages even before the pandemic. Who knows!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's known about this thread for a LOT longer than a few weeks, there's a better chance this thread was the catalyst for her disappearing than anything else

There's no way she can't know as it's one of the first things that comes upon googling her now.

She's known about this thread for a LOT longer than a few weeks, there's a better chance this thread was the catalyst for her disappearing than anything else

Reactions: 10
My mum was just incredibly humbled by the help and support of strangers. She wouldn't have even known. Had I not intervened she would have taken every penny! Absolutely disgusting behaviour and if you're reading this Siobhan, absolute shame on you! You will never be forgiven for that

Exactly! I have zero sympathy. I struggle with my MH but I still have morals and would never behave in a way such as that and then blame my state of mind. She knows the difference between right and wrong.
Devorah,
You seem like a thoroughly decent person and it’s always great to read your insights and corrections of what we think we “know” about Vonny from her social media posts and newspaper articles.
Trying to pocket the crowdfunded money intended for your Mum and only relenting when you challenged her…but even then still robbing a couple of grand from it. That is mindblowing!

Mod Edit: New Thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.