Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a mobile, look at the row of icons above the reply window. If you don't see them, click the little settings wheel and they will appear. Look for the three dots with a little down arrow, click there and select Spoiler. It will give you the option to either leave it named just 'Spoiler' or rename it as I have done. Click Continue then go ahead and type your filth πŸ˜„
Fabulous whatitis! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@alicky I read your changing room story several times on my lunch break. Whatever your day job is, you're wasted πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ΌπŸπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@alicky I read your changing room story several times on my lunch break. Whatever your day job is, you're wasted πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ΌπŸπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
πŸ˜… I’m very modest usually. I think Tattle and Zads has crashed my modesty. It’s the Zads effect πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Zads.... from the Spectator cover

2CC13702-40FE-4A2F-B4E2-DFB95C52A007.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been trying to get some tan by the pool today. Sure enough, my bum got sunburned.

I'm going to pretend that the redness and tenderness is fromπŸ§”βœ‹πŸ‘ and no one can stop me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was doing so well this morning with my work. Now all I can think about is having his mouth on my nipples, his warm tongue flicking over them and his stubble bristling against me as I grind on his πŸ†

• Heart
Just found this on M***net (yeah I hang out there too, so shoot me).

330 responses and nobody has mentioned Zads. So there are hundreds of women out there who aren't constantly thinking about him? And even when someone mentions a short man their brains don't go to him right away? This is baffling!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I hang out on m*msn*t too. Usually agog at some of the tit on there (not usually in a good way - vast cultural chasm with Ireland that can be mind boggling ). Zads was discussed in the early weeks of the war and there was definitely a few kindred spirits who made some funny comments about how horny Zads made them but iirc they were shamed and shut up fairly quickly. Inappropriate dontcha know. Comments probably deleted.

• Heart
I hang out on m*msn*t too. Usually agog at some of the tit on there (not usually in a good way - vast cultural chasm with Ireland that can be mind boggling ). Zads was discussed in the early weeks of the war and there was definitely a few kindred spirits who made some funny comments about how horny Zads made them but iirc they were shamed and shut up fairly quickly. Inappropriate dontcha know. Comments probably deleted.
Yup, I remember this also. Looks like a few of the inappropriate people found their way here 🀣 (I find the invasion thread on that site soooo dry. Informative but dry. God help you if you have an opinion that deviates from the consensus).

Reactions: 4
Wow. I leave you horny lot for a few hours and you’re all mounting my man G πŸ§€πŸ˜†

saw this on insta and thought of you :)
4. Never surprise with a spank? Can't think of anything more delicious than zads surprising with a spank πŸ‘ throwing me against that desk bleeping me senseless πŸ†πŸ˜‹πŸ’₯

(*though one would argue he has already rendered me/us senseless)

• Haha
  • Heart
Finished my work. Taking a break from you hirny bishes and going for a run and sea air and delustifying exercise.

• Haha
Finished my work. Taking a break from you hirny bishes and going for a run and sea air and delustifying exercise.
Enjoy. I’m also taking a break to go for some drinks. There will be a few people from UA there so I just pray I remain even semi-appropriate 🀞🏽 I’m just not sure I even know what appropriate looks like anymore.

• Haha
Yep, that all sounds very familiar!

Reactions: 4
OK ladies, please bare in minda that
1. English is not my first language
2. I am not a writer, I've never written anything in my entire life (that isn't a legal type of document)
3. This was written in one sitting and hasn't been proofread nor "senseread" (I don't know the word)
4. This is just for fun

Hope you enjoy!

Once they are alone in his office Zads wastes no time and has her bent over his lap, her bum in the air. "You've been misbehaving this whole afternoon" he purrs as he snakes his hand up her dress kneading her thighs. "I don't know what you're talking about" she tries to sound aloof but her breathy voice isn't fooling anyone. "Is that so?" he says as he rips her dress off her revealing her thong clad bottom. She barely hears him groan and it puts a very smug smile on her face. "Then who was it that had their foot up my leg during the meeting?" He continues as he palms and kneads her bottom, a cheek in each hand. Her mind wanders back to the meeting, his flustered face when her foot got too close to his crotch. The slight quiver in his voice as he was about to answer Macron's question but had to clear his throat and start over. Still, Macron seemed to be too lost in Zad's eyes to even notice something is off. He was unbearably hot today, wearing her favourite tshirt on him, pale green with zippers on sleeves. It clung on to all right places and it drowe her mad. The first strike wakes her up from her reminiscing and she lets out an "ah!" more in a surprise than anything else. It was a firm and confident smack, not hard enough to cause any real pain. "Actually, that wasn't my foot. Pretty sure it was Macron's." Teasing earns her two consecutive slaps more deliberate than the first one. "You just keep on misbehaving" Zads purrs in her ear giving her goosebumps allover her body. "And the lift incident? It was hardly that crammed that you had to press your back against me. There was press waiting outside, imagine if I walked out with a noticeable strain in my trousers." -"It's hardly my fault you've got a big juicy noticeable cock that..." Whatever else she was about say gets lost to the sound of... which one was this? She's lost the count of the slaps already but this was the hardest one yet and it makes her think of his beautiful hands and his powerful strong arms that stand behind it. She moans at the thought and feels herself getting wet. Her bum is pricking with pain and she knows it's red by now. The moans seemed to encourage him even more and he smacks her three times in quick succession. She's properly moaning now, not even trying to hide it anymore. He's not exactly unaffected himself either. She can feel his cock digging into her hip. Even though this all an act, a foreplay, he can't hide his true kind self. All this time while we was acting all stern and smacking her bottom with his right hand, he's been making little reassuring circles on the small of her back with his left hand. She's pretty sure he's not even aware he's doing it. It's just second nature to him, to be kind. This tugs at something in her heart. "And finally, my nightly address" he continues "do you know how hard I had to concentrate to appear as there's no gorgeous woman beneath my desk mouthing at my cock through my trousers? And somehow that's not even the worst part! The worst part was you sneaking out while I was still not done with the speech and you didn't even finish what you started? All I could think about was unloading into your mouth." She moans again and he strikes her five times "Very bad girl" his voice impossibly raspy. It ignites hundres little fires deep inside of her her and she can't hold out any longer "Please, Zads ..." she cries. "OK, it's OK, I've got you" his voice is softer now and he's leaving feather light kisses all over her glowing red bum, his beard sending waves of pain and pleasure in its wake. He finally hauls her up, her legs ensconced between his own and the armrest. He's got his arms around her and she's holding his head in hers, one hand on the nape of his neck, the other on his jaw. His pupils are blown wide making his eyes appear even bigger and darker. She knows that look. That's pure lust. "I've been waiting to duck you the whole day" he rasps and she loses all control and takes his lips in hers. The kiss is hot, wet and filthy. He's squeezing her tighter, bringing her even closer to him and she's grinding on his hard cock. They are both panting now and she's completly wet, overcome by lust. "I'm not going to last like this" he all but moans "I have to have you right now". Fine by her! She frees him from his trousers and he removes her pants. They lock eyes as she sinks on to him. "Oh God" she breathes. He is hot, heavy and throbbing. She is way too lost in the feeling and it takes her a second to start moving. He is licking and kissing his way down her neck to her breasts, where he pauses to lick and tease her nipples. The sounds they are making are obscene but she's way too lost to care if there's anyone ouside the office to hear. Suddenly it's all getting too much and she's just panting "Zads, Zads.." repeating it like a prayer. "Go on, come for me" he nearly but orders and it sends her over the edge. Her orgasm keeps on going, her whole body trembling and there are fireworks behind her eyes. Once it's over she slumps against him and he starts pumping inside her in earnest chasing his own release. She licks one bead of sweat rolling down his neck and he's spilling inside her finally finding his own release. They gaze into each other's eyes, panting into each other's mouth. He smiles at her "that's what you get for being a very bad girl". She's got mischief in her eyes "I'm never being nice again". He hugs her closer and plants a quick and sweet peck on her lips "I'm counting on it." Neither of them have any plan of moving for now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.