Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK ladies, please bare in minda that
1. English is not my first language
2. I am not a writer, I've never written anything in my entire life (that isn't a legal type
OK ladies, please bare in minda that
1. English is not my first language
2. I am not a writer, I've never written anything in my entire life (that isn't a legal type of document)
3. This was written in one sitting and hasn't been proofread nor "senseread" (I don't know the word)
4. This is just for fun

Hope you enjoy!
Well I very much enjoyed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very very nice OrangeDuvet, makes me even more 🥵 🥵 for Zads
You write so well considering English isn’t your first language. I would never have known.

I hope your sunburned and smacked bum isn’t too painful 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Very very nice OrangeDuvet, makes me even more 🥵 🥵 for Zads
You write so well considering English isn’t your first language. I would never have known.

I hope your sunburned and smacked bum isn’t too painful 😉
Thank you! It was a bit rushed but I had to get it out 😆
Love your new profile pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Friends I’ve talked to about Zads/Russia seem to say Zads is the first thing on their minds when they wake up and when they go to bed, they check on him and worry about him. I get close to asking if they think Zads is hot, but something stops me. I’m seeing a friend in a few days, I will ask her, if she likes him, she knows me so well and we have similar taste in men, we used to have a fancy for Robson Green (showing my age)!

OrangeDuvet, that was magic. Can't believe English isn't your first language. Amazing.

I need to be hooked up to an IV rehydration line. Between OrangeDuvet's story and those 52 seconds of Zads purring pure filth (and he knows it, he definitely knows it), every ounce of moisture has exited my body through my fanny 🍆 😼 💦 💥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OrangeDuvet, that was magic. Can't believe English isn't your first language. Amazing.

I need to be hooked up to an IV rehydration line. Between OrangeDuvet's story and those 52 seconds of Zads purring pure filth (and he knows it, he definitely knows it), every ounce of moisture has exited my body through my fanny 🍆 😼 💦 💥
I’m sure he knows, he was looking directly at us and talking to us 😳🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hang out on m*msn*t too. Usually agog at some of the tit on there (not usually in a good way - vast cultural chasm with Ireland that can be mind boggling ). Zads was discussed in the early weeks of the war and there was definitely a few kindred spirits who made some funny comments about how horny Zads made them but iirc they were shamed and shut up fairly quickly. Inappropriate dontcha know. Comments probably deleted.
I don’t go to Mumsnet any more. You have to be so careful what you say and I got banned from there once 🙈 went back under a different name but soon gave up. There’s so much censorship. Prefer Tattle, there doesn’t seem to be the same trolling or censorship.

Reactions: 3

Husky voice, lingering looks at the camera, smiles. I can't cope. It's pure 🦋🦋🦋🦋
Finally come round to watching it! 😮 He so bloody knows!!!! What a lovely goodnight video message from babes! He's so caring ❤

Oh, and look, he uses emojis just like we do! We see you Zads 👀

• Heart
@OrangeDuvet that was amazing 🥵

I’ve been thinking about my own story/fantasy while I was driving earlier but not sure I can get anywhere close to that! Bravo 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finally come round to watching it! 😮 He so bloody knows!!!! What a lovely goodnight video message from babes! He's so caring ❤

Oh, and look, he uses emojis just like we do! We see you Zads 👀
Where are the emojis OD?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.