Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People keep coming into my room. Don’t they know I’ve got huge 🦋 problems and I’ve got other stuff to think about 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had started to keep some “challenging wank” photos of T and Z to help me calm down when I got a bit worked up. They’re not working. At all. Even the one of Z as Ukrainian Eminem is doing it for me today. Going to have to imagine Roy Cropper in camo at the frontline. If that doesn’t work, send help please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just heard the words "deeply penetrated" in a work conversation and there's no coming back from that.

• Haha
  • Wow
I just heard the words "deeply penetrated" in a work conversation and there's no coming back from that.
You’re going to need to write the day off now, MartinBlank. Embrace the horny fog that will envelop you for the next few hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When T and I get married, I’m going to need him to wear his camo every day. I can’t let him dress himself. This is my second-most-challenging wank photo. It’s not really working today, which has me really worried about myself. Had to spoiler it because it makes Zads’ dodgy choices look like the height of style. (His little face is still so cute though 😭🥰)

0402C10D-61CB-4E0F-BEE4-414EDA3D4677.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Here you go ladies. Instalment one :)

It was a balmy hot evening in Kyiv in the Presidential compound when I received the text from Zads to go straight to his office as he had important things to discuss with me.

My heart sank and I turned to G and showed him the text. “He knows doesn’t he?” I said to G. G and I got on well, we had fun occasionally, friends with benefits I suppose you could call it. What with the war being so uncertain and interoffice dating being frowned upon usually, we didn’t want to make anything official. G looked at me, “I had to tell him. He asked why I had a smile on my face and you know I’m not known for my smiling”.

Great, I thought to myself. That’s me out of this job. G won’t get the boot, he’s the bloody bodyguard. But still, last night was definitely worth it. It was during the nightly address, G and I sometimes meet up for a quick but hot duck in the back room of the Presidents office while he’s not needed to be with Zads. But last night was different. I told G I’d seen the door open and my eyes had met with some dark eyes in the gap in the door. He said I was imaging it due to the 💥💦 that was going on whilst he was 😝😽. Got to love Gs confidence in his ability. He is however correct. He certainly knows how to use his 👄.

G turned to me and said “maybe you were right last night, the address was shorter. Perhaps it was Zads watching you through the door” My 😽immediately started 🦋 at that thought. G knew I had a serious crush on him, but I didn’t think Zads would ever be interested in me that way. G then winked at me and said “you better text him back and head down there. He’s waiting “. Confused by Gs last comment I replied “coming” to the text. G looked over my shoulder and said “oh you will be”. My 🦋went into overdrive but I didn’t ask him anything further and left the room. “See you soon” G said as I left.

Down in the presidents office, I knocked and was told to enter. Zads was sat in the green large office chair and indicated that I sat in a chair the other side of the desk. I sat and looked up at him from under my lashes. Our eyes met. He smiled. Maybe this wasn’t as I thought. Zads said “I’ll cut straight to the point. I know about yours and Gs arrangement. I’m guessing by the look on your face you had no clue I knew. G and I have been together since 2018. We have to share everything due to the nature of the job. No secrets. Just complete trust between us” I swallowed. There was something in the way he said “everything” that sent my 🦋 into overdrive again. He continued “I’ve also seen the way you look at me, you want me as much as I want you. Seeing you with G last night has made me want to act on this. Now” He pushed the chair away from his desk and patted his knee. I got up and walked around and stood in front of him. He put his hands on my waist and then ran his hands round to my 🍑 and pulled me into him. He ripped open my blouse and unzipped my skirt. Both fell to the floor. I stood there in my underwear (thank heavens I cracked out the matching today) He kissed my stomach as I ran my fingers through his brown hair. I lifted his chin so I could look into his eyes and drink in the perfectly chiselled features of his face. He smiled, that sexy smile of his and I just had to kiss those lips 👄 whilst we were kissing and we were frantically tasting each other’s mouths, he sat back in the chair and made room for me to straddle him. I put my knees either side of him and sat in his lap. I could feel his 🍆 straining against his camo trousers. I pulled away and started kissing his face, biting his ear lobe, kissing down his neck. He pulled off his tight green T-shirt so that I could take in his arms properly and I began to kiss down his chest. My hands then deftly unzipped and released his magnificent 🍆 which was even more impressive than I could have imagined. I took it in my mouth and then let my hands, tongue and lips work. it caused him to throw his back in ecstasy. He panted “enough”. I pulled away surprised, had I done something wrong? I looked up into his face to see he was smiling. He stood up and expertly removed my underwear, took my 🍑 in both hands and lifted me on the desk. He then dropped to his knees and purred “let me kiss you how I watched you being kissed last night” Just the smallest of touches from his 👄 sent me right over the edge and 💥💦. I laid back and let him kiss me, i writhed and wriggled. 💥 after 💥 left me shaking and panting. As I was riding the wave of yet another 💥 he stood up and entered me with his impressive 🍆. He worked up a rhythm and just fucked me over and over and over. He started grabbing at my breasts. Kneading them. He bent forward and sucked my nipples. Taking it turns with them. It was when he bit one I knew he was getting close. I sat up and we held each other tight. I rocked and kept up with his rhythm. He then 💥💦. I could feel his release. I could feel this 🍆 pulsating inside me. We frantically kissed again. Fingers locked in each other’s hair. He pulled out. Took my hand and led me to the Presidential bathroom. “Come, join me in the whirlpool bath” he said. Who was I to argue with the President? I followed wordlessly knowing my life would never be the same again.

• Heart

It was a balmy hot evening in Kyiv in the Presidential compound when I received the text from Zads to go straight to his office as he had important things to discuss with me.

My heart sank and I turned to G and showed him the text. “He knows doesn’t he?” I said to G. G and I got on well, we had fun occasionally, friends with benefits I suppose you could call it. What with the war being so uncertain and interoffice dating being frowned upon usually, we didn’t want to make anything official. G looked at me, “I had to tell him. He asked why I had a smile on my face and you know I’m not known for my smiling”.

Great, I thought to myself. That’s me out of this job. G won’t get the boot, he’s the bloody bodyguard. But still, last night was definitely worth it. It was during the nightly address, G and I sometimes meet up for a quick but hot duck in the back room of the Presidents office while he’s not needed to be with Zads. But last night was different. I told G I’d seen the door open and my eyes had met with some dark eyes in the gap in the door. He said I was imaging it due to the 💥💦 that was going on whilst he was 😝😽. Got to love Gs confidence in his ability. He is however correct. He certainly knows how to use his 👄.

G turned to me and said “maybe you were right last night, the address was shorter. Perhaps it was Zads watching you through the door” My 😽immediately started 🦋 at that thought. G knew I had a serious crush on him, but I didn’t think Zads would ever be interested in me that way. G then winked at me and said “you better text him back and head down there. He’s waiting “. Confused by Gs last comment I replied “coming” to the text. G looked over my shoulder and said “oh you will be”. My 🦋went into overdrive but I didn’t ask him anything further and left the room. “See you soon” G said as I left.

Down in the presidents office, I knocked and was told to enter. Zads was sat in the green large office chair and indicated that I sat in a chair the other side of the desk. I sat and looked up at him from under my lashes. Our eyes met. He smiled. Maybe this wasn’t as I thought. Zads said “I’ll cut straight to the point. I know about yours and Gs arrangement. I’m guessing by the look on your face you had no clue I knew. G and I have been together since 2018. We have to share everything due to the nature of the job. No secrets. Just complete trust between us” I swallowed. There was something in the way he said “everything” that sent my 🦋 into overdrive again. He continued “I’ve also seen the way you look at me, you want me as much as I want you. Seeing you with G last night has made me want to act on this. Now” He pushed the chair away from his desk and patted his knee. I got up and walked around and stood in front of him. He put his hands on my waist and then ran his hands round to my 🍑 and pulled me into him. He ripped open my blouse and unzipped my skirt. Both fell to the floor. I stood there in my underwear (thank heavens I cracked out the matching today) He kissed my stomach as I ran my fingers through his brown hair. I lifted his chin so I could look into his eyes and drink in the perfectly chiselled features of his face. He smiled, that sexy smile of his and I just had to kiss those lips 👄 whilst we were kissing and we were frantically tasting each other’s mouths, he sat back in the chair and made room for me to straddle him. I put my knees either side of him and sat in his lap. I could feel his 🍆 straining against his camo trousers. I pulled away and started kissing his face, biting his ear lobe, kissing down his neck. He pulled off his tight green T-shirt so that I could take in his arms properly and I began to kiss down his chest. My hands then deftly unzipped and released his magnificent 🍆 which was even more impressive than I could have imagined. I took it in my mouth and then let my hands, tongue and lips work. it caused him to throw his back in ecstasy. He panted “enough”. I pulled away surprised, had I done something wrong? I looked up into his face to see he was smiling. He stood up and expertly removed my underwear, took my 🍑 in both hands and lifted me on the desk. He then dropped to his knees and purred “let me kiss you how I watched you being kissed last night” Just the smallest of touches from his 👄 sent me right over the edge and 💥💦. I laid back and let him kiss me, i writhed and wriggled. 💥 after 💥 left me shaking and panting. As I was riding the wave of yet another 💥 he stood up and entered me with his impressive 🍆. He worked up a rhythm and just fucked me over and over and over. He started grabbing at my breasts. Kneading them. He bent forward and sucked my nipples. Taking it turns with them. It was when he bit one I knew he was getting close. I sat up and we held each other tight. I rocked and kept up with his rhythm. He then 💥💦. I could feel his release. I could feel this 🍆 pulsating inside me. We frantically kissed again. Fingers locked in each other’s hair. He pulled out. Took my hand and led me to the Presidential bathroom. “Come, join me in the whirlpool bath” he said. Who was I to argue with the President? I followed wordlessly knowing my life would never be the same again.
Jesus! Well, that’s not helping me at all today. I have to go out now, into society, to speak to other humans as if I, too, am a fully functioning human. All 💦💥

But I do look forward to the next instalment Elmo 🙈 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Well that made me feel sick. I posted that story and the website went off. Thought I’d got blocked 😆 proper panic how I was going to find you all and how I couldn’t cope without you 😆

• Haha

Stuff so hot it overheated Tattle's servers 😆
(I was worried for a bit though that Olena fan reported me and got me banned 😭) Can't wait for the next installment!!

Also, this part cracked me up G looked at me, “I had to tell him. He asked why I had a smile on my face and you know I’m not known for my smiling”. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my favourite Zads speech ever (I have to block out the bit about the kids at the start). But omg his gravelly voice, speaking English, that backdrop, I just love it. The way he says “…anyways…” and “Russia” actually make me feel weak.

Also I just know he was giving a nod to sexy Medic T when he spoke about the musicians wearing body armour and singing to the wounded. Which I now think I might incorporate into one of my daydreams 🤔

His voice and message in this is just so beautiful in this. He sounded a little rushed but was probably under time pressure.

🥰 he's just.... 🦋🦋🦋
God he is bleeping gorgeous. How can any straight, red blooded women not get 🦋 at that.

@ElmoCookie and anyone else creating fanfic today I am saving it for later, got family here and it just isn't the time 😄 Lol-ing at all you Tattlers struggling to get stuff done today

• Haha
  • Heart
Well that made me feel sick. I posted that story and the website went off. Thought I’d got blocked 😆 proper panic how I was going to find you all and how I couldn’t cope without you 😆
I was on Instagram trying to find your fan page Elmo, absolutely freaking out!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When T and I get married, I’m going to need him to wear his camo every day. I can’t let him dress himself. This is my second-most-challenging wank photo. It’s not really working today, which has me really worried about myself. Had to spoiler it because it makes Zads’ dodgy choices look like the height of style. (His little face is still so cute though 😭🥰)

Omg Hanibo. He's gorgeous. That's a bad pic??

I'm in LuLulemon trying on yoga clothes so have to remain in a non-aroused state. Not a chance am I reading Elmo's story until I get home. I felt filthy even looking at the spoiler button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg Hanibo. He's gorgeous. That's a bad pic??

I'm in LuLulemon trying on yoga clothes so have to remain in a non-aroused state. Not a chance am I reading Elmo's story until I get home. I felt filthy even looking at the spoiler button.
It’s just the clothing. I think he’s beautiful, but whenever I see it, (because I’m delusional) I imagine myself walking down the street in my town with people saying “I see that foreign lad Hanibo has is out in his pyjamas again” 🤣 but also, he’s so handsome idgaf.

But this video is my favourite - I have to watch it every night before bed 🙈 proper, full on💥💥 every time.

I highly recommend keeping Elmo’s story until you are in a suitable location. No one is going to want to buy any leggings you’ve tried on after reading it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
oh wow. 35. Need to know his skin care routine 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, he looks super fresh. I was saying that to my husband, who bitterly replied that he would be, because he’s chilling out in a medical facility in Kyiv, no wife around, no kids nearby to mind, not anywhere close to the frontline. Haters gonna hate 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.