Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goujon, you need to take your girl crush for Olena elsewhere. This is definitely not the thread for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got to meet the fencer in a minute for him to put up a new fence, and if it’s the same one as last time, all fit, bicepy and tattooed, I’ll come over all unnecessary 🥵 which is not like me normally.
@alicky - did you survive or have you mounted the fencer?

• Heart
  • Haha
Olena who?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly. This is an Olena free zone - no Olena Z, no Olena T. They give me the rage 😡

(My sexy nap time didn’t work out. I did have lovely wholesome daydreams about him singing to me at our wedding though. I probably don’t have the energy to be nasty today, sadly).

• Haha
Yikes! I think I had better beat a hasty retreat . . .
Goujon, you are welcome to stay if you pass the Zads test - check his short speech from last night, posted above - if it gives you fanny flutters, you should stay, and refrain from posting about Olena. Feel free to post about Zads, Taras, GG and other hot Ukrainian men, but mainly Zads. Otherwise, girl bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goujon, you are welcome to stay if you pass the Zads test - check his short speech from last night, posted above - if it gives you fanny flutters, you should stay, and refrain from posting about Olena. Feel free to post about Zads, Taras, GG and other hot Ukrainian men, but mainly Zads. Otherwise, girl bye.
I'm going to respectfully bow out, I don't think I'm ready for the intensity of this thread :LOL:

Best wishes to all, slava ukraini !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is my favourite Zads speech ever (I have to block out the bit about the kids at the start). But omg his gravelly voice, speaking English, that backdrop, I just love it. The way he says “…anyways…” and “Russia” actually make me feel weak.

Also I just know he was giving a nod to sexy Medic T when he spoke about the musicians wearing body armour and singing to the wounded. Which I now think I might incorporate into one of my daydreams 🤔

• Heart
I can’t believe Goujon wanted to read seggsy stories about Zads and thingy. What a weirdo

Anyway 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
We’ll have this thread full in no time. I think the next one should be called “the Roy Cropper appreciation thread” or some such tit so there is no danger of anybody ever clicking into it. I can’t cope with the thought of someone reporting it and it being gone 🙈

• Haha
We’ll have this thread full in no time. I think the next one should be called “the Roy Cropper appreciation thread” or some such tit so there is no danger of anybody ever clicking into it. I can’t cope with the thought of someone reporting it and it being gone 🙈
I was thinking the same! Some random most boring thing on the Planet so no one would ever be tempted to click on it. These new visitors are stressing me out 😂

Also, what kind of poll are we thinking of for the new thread? Multiple answers with many Zads subcategories?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Supposed to be working to a deadline. Currently writing out my fantasies. Standard
Same, Elmo, same. Well, I’m just imagining mine and googling for material. Nothing to do with the report I need to have done today. Still, these crushes aren’t an issue. At all. Nope, nothing unhealthy to see here.

• Haha
When I watched the video just now of Zads talking about Ukraine not being a bridge omg I had such a vivid picture come into my head. I’ll have to post it under a spoiler.
Going for a swim now even tho I’m badly sunburnt.

Also, what kind of poll are we thinking of for the new thread? Multiple answers with many Zads subcategories?
I want to say “favourite Zads fantasy duck scenario” (sub in other hot UA men as needed). But that seems like the kind of tit that would get a thread axed.

• Haha
Do tell, Hanibo.
I’m afraid it’s way too vanilla for you guys, Moniker 🤣 although I’m also partial to some “life-or-death, hot and frenzied, potential final duck, frontline wartime” scenarios. And I don’t just love his mouth because of the singing. But I’m far too reserved to say any more 🙈

Well, now I’ve gotten myself in a right state again 💦💥🥵

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.