Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whoever posted this needs their ability to use filters taken away

You’re right Elmo, the man just can’t do hats 🤷🏼‍♀️

not going to work for me with G🧤 though. Don’t even know his bloody name 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
Surely yours is pretty straightforward? Just head to some event / talk by Zads, lunge at him, G 🧤 will tackle you to the ground and take you into custody. I’m sure you can write the rest 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
ElmoCookie, I dare not look at that link. It wasn’t the 🧢 was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get the lust for Grealsh. He can’t even get his socks over his calves 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Surely yours is pretty straightforward? Just head to some event / talk by Zads, lunge at him, G 🧤 will tackle you to the ground and take you into custody. I’m sure you can write the rest 😉
knowing my luck I’ll be on the receiving end of the wrong impressive weapon 😆🍆

• Haha
Think we might have it @ElmoCookie

you the best. At least I know what to scream now and what my new married name will be😘😉

you the best. At least I know what to scream now and what my new married name will be😘😉
i shall now call him Max 😝

• Heart
@ElmoCookie Just keep him distracted yeah? There's pressing matters to attend to with zads 🍆🔥😝
[/QUOTE]

oh I have big plans for him if he’s game. I will ruin him 😆

Suits him doesn’t it?! He must have come out of the womb with that stern face 🤣 Glad you / we have a name for him!
i intend on turning that frown upside down 🥵

485EF8A8-E0DF-4EB8-AF79-55B9AC265A39.png

doesn’t your man look dapper here :) @Hanibo

• Haha
  • Heart
As I suspected. Being in the secret service there isn’t much out there about you. However it’s probably for the best he’s not on insta or twitter so I can’t send him messages of what I’d like to do to him.

This did make me proper laugh though. Wtf!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
was just looking at those. His body 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 those arms 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

I said I’d ruin him but think he’d ruin me. And im down for that. If you read this Max use your secret service ties to find me. You will not be disappointed 😝
🤣 glad you got something out of them. The arms are insane! I only really took notice after you said it. The man must be bench pressing Zads!

Also, Max, if you could do something to make sure T’s wife can’t enter UA again, that would be much appreciated. Too much absence makes the heart wander and all that 🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 glad you got something out of them. The arms are insane! I only really took notice after you said it. The man must be bench pressing Zads!

Also, Max, if you could do something to make sure T’s wife can’t enter UA again, that would be much appreciated. Too much absence makes the heart wander and all that 🤞🏽
im sure I could make it worth his while to help 😝

however some of those bits about him say he’s a Russian sympathiser. Surely not?! I know a few people have been sacked recently For passing information but surely Zads wouldn’t have picked him?!

im sure I could make it worth his while to help 😝

however some of those bits about him say he’s a Russian sympathiser. Surely not?! I know a few people have been sacked recently For passing information but surely Zads wouldn’t have picked him?!
Yeah, looks like there was a bit of backlash when Zads appointed him. He’s done a pretty good job of keeping Zads safe though so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah, looks like there was a bit of backlash when Zads appointed him. He’s done a pretty good job of keeping Zads safe though so 🤷🏼‍♀️
that’s what I mean. Surely he’d have just let them at him. However if he plans to hurt Zads I volunteer to duck him and then suffocate him in an interesting manner 😆😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Ladies, I'm making the new thread (it should be up tonight). What do you want for the poll? All those special and unique versions of Zads or the seggzy stuff (I'll find a way to make it work and not have us booted from the forum), or something else entirely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.