Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s Zads writing out our invites to Kyiv, exciting times

What is this am I having myopia. So it seems like Zelenski figuratively gets ADHD, begs DeCroo for resources, then probably brings Nehammer to Switzerland for a future conference. Mm, okay, seems like a reasonable plan.

What is this am I having myopia. So it seems like Zelenski figuratively gets ADHD, begs DeCroo for resources, then probably brings Nehammer to Switzerland for a future conference. Mm, okay, seems like a reasonable plan.
Hi, this is a rave thread

Reactions: 5
Russian bot, go fuck yourself.

This was what I wondered earlier about putting Zads' full name in the thread. It draws out the internet crazies. They were all over that weird foot fetish thread I read.

Russian bot, go fuck yourself.

This was what I wondered earlier about putting Zads' full name in the thread. It draws out the internet crazies. They were all over that weird foot fetish thread I read.
as opposed to us lusting crazies

Reactions: 6
No you don't KingSeven. I wanted to vomit after reading the first few lines. Luckily i couldn't read further.

Ladies, I'll have to say it - I don't like Zads in the camo. I need to get a look at him in the full gear but I'm just not sure about it.

*scurries and hides.

OrangeDuvet you're the best

as opposed to us lusting crazies
Believe me Elmo, we are models of stability and sanity compred to that lot.

Between the weird camo on Zads and that Economist story, I think my fanny has been temporarily euthanized. It feels good to be released from the overwhelm of lusty thoughts.

Reactions: 4
That is a significantly better read than The Economist article

Reactions: 7
im spent

don’t you worry. I’ll keep G occupied in the next room

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ladies, I'll have to say it - I don't like Zads in the camo. I need to get a look at him in the full gear but I'm just not sure about it.

*scurries and hides.
Look, if you all didn’t kick me out for loving man-bun instead of king Zads, then you definitely don’t need to hide for not being into camo Zads. There’s a Zads for everyone and a challenging-wank-Zads for everyone.

(I have to say though, camo Zads is the shit I’ve been waiting for since the war began he’s still not my main man though).

******* faints ******

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure about the sure about it he camo but im up for seeing more. I like the zip of the jumper so it has a lower neckline than normal

Moniker is this your insta account?

Fucking hell, what a ride - four pages of thirst, Zads in camo, new members who fit right in, Taras the badass fighter and to cap it all off a Russian bot - 'joined today' gtfo...

I have myself both with and My love for you Tattlers is as deep and wide as Zad's thrusts will be when I get to him

Reactions: 9
We all know his dick is one of those straight out sturdy thick ones with the big bellend that grows & grows

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.