Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a nice long one ElmoCookie šŸ„µ
War Hero Zads is catching up with Gym Zads in the polls

Reactions: 4
I voted for War Hero Zads too as those arms and the khaki have me in an absolute chokehold, frankly :ROFLMAO:

SotP Zads would be my second choice šŸ„µ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That was a nice long one ElmoCookie šŸ„µ
War Hero Zads is catching up with Gym Zads in the polls
I tried to set the tone for the day šŸ˜†

I voted for War Hero Zads too as those arms and the khaki have me in an absolute chokehold, frankly :ROFLMAO:

SotP Zads would be my second choice šŸ„µ
I was a GymZads but mainly as yellow vested Zads was the one that got me hooked. War hero Zads certainly is a close second

Reactions: 7
Imagine that! I don't know whether I'd die laughing or of embarrassment šŸ˜†

Ok, here's a tearjerker, esp when he obviously swallows emotion himself at 5.00.

I haven't watched the whole of his Stanford address but might have to find time after seeing this extract.

Nice to see him laugh and joke though too šŸ„°
God, he is bloody adorable in this. I love how the students are so respectful and attentive of everything he says. The engagement between them is really special.

• Heart
Iā€™m going to put this out here.

heā€™s a bloke. Got to be something annoying about him. Itā€™s the law. There must be something šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

or is he so perfect that the only thing that is annoying about him is his devotion to the other woman? Which is also something that is wonderful šŸ¤”

• Haha

When someone just takes it too far šŸ˜¬
If you're going to get a tattoo of Zad's face surely it's going to be life-size and on your partner's chest? šŸ¤”

War hero Zads is streets ahead for me. So sexy.
War Hero Zads is untouchable for me. He's got that no onse look, very self-assured and efficient; comands respect and awe; looks absolutely delectable in khakis; can crush me with his biceps; and the beard! oh I can't stress enough how much I like him with a beard!

Now, I am aware that this whole war hero persona could well be an act, because he is an actor after all, but it's not going to stop me from thirsting after him.

• Heart

What the hell is wrong with me? Scrolling on insta and this picture gave me the biggest fanny flutters šŸ˜†šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
From his insta re talking to Germany. Looks like he could do with a cuddle.

1654692820966.png

Daily Zads. Maybe it's just the lighting but it almost looks like he's using a filter? The sleeves sit on his biceps very nicely...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He looks like he could do with a blowie, too.

I volunteer.

I think my fanny would actually explode if I saw current Zads doing pushups shirtless, in those khakis, with his biceps and beard, sweat going down his back , oh lawd! šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ
I totally agree with all that you have said. Now canā€™t concentrate on my work as imagining dropping to my knees under his desk šŸ˜†šŸ„µšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
I voted Gym Zads because

Full body bicep pull ups while smiling
ā€˜Oā€™ sighs after a hard workout
Bare chest
Lip licking
Toned torso
That hard look into your eyes

I read that pre invasion Zads did an hour of gym 5 days a week

• Heart
Iā€™ve scrolled through so many Zads gym thirst tick tocks that Iā€™ve forgotten how to post one! šŸ¤ÆšŸ„µ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.