Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm obviously being punished for lustful thoughts as i went running and fell on gravel so I've mullered both hands and the elbow on my 'searching and cropping' arm.

Thumbs are still intact for scrolling thank God and my eyes are still functional. So I'm relying on you guys to keep my spirits up. I know you won't let me down.

His media team did not just upload this to his official presidential website!!! 💀
duck a duck really?! They KNOW...

ETA just spotted the microphone pics. I knew I could rely on you 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, I'm obviously being punished for lustful thoughts as i went running and fell on gravel so I've mullered both hands and the elbow on my 'searching and cropping' arm.

Thumbs are still intact for scrolling thank God and my eyes are still functional. So I'm relying on you guys to keep my spirits up. I know you won't let me down.

oh my! Hope you’re not too injured 🤕

oh my! Hope you’re not too injured 🤕
here’s a reel I’ve been saving for a while. So I dedicate it to you under the circumstances @whatisityoucan'tface

• Heart
Reactions: 6
here’s a reel I’ve been saving for a while. So I dedicate it to you under the circumstances @whatisityoucan'tface
Aaaaaahhhh I love it! 😄Thank you, thank you @ElmoCookie ❤ I feel very supported 😄

On the plus side, I have washed down my pain with gin so I'm now in an excellent mood especially as there is no way I can manage the fkn washing up 😄

Zads is a menace.
Here he is, all smug for making you trip and fall
Naughty scamp 👿 if he kisses it better I might just forgive him 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my! I have been struggling to keep up with his Insta let alone all the other treats you have found while I've been away. But it is all much appreciated and I'm pleased to be back!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my! I have been struggling to keep up with his Insta let alone all the other treats you have found while I've been away. But it is all much appreciated and I'm pleased to be back!
Welcome back! Lots to see and do here! 😄

I might just develop a Short King Kink and it will all be his fault
Earlier on this (eventful) day, I was walking and a man came towards me with a similar build and very similar facial hair and hairline. I must have instinctively smiled as he then smiled at me and then (after seeing him again in way home) cracked a joke to me.

So warning- Zads may not only cause injury but cause you to inadvertently crack onto men on the neighbourhood 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome back! Lots to see and do here! 😄

Earlier on this (eventful) day, I was walking and a man came towards me with a similar build and very similar facial hair and hairline. I must have instinctively smiled as he then smiled at me and then (after seeing him again in way home) cracked a joke to me.

So warning- Zads may not only cause injury but cause you to inadvertently crack onto men on the neighbourhood 😄
Zads is the same height and build as my hubby. Sadly the persuading of the beard growing is not going to plan. However I think he’s enjoying my increased libido 😆 Thanks Zads 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
58D2C67F-D86A-4413-B59C-7CE2521BA025.jpeg

he knows exactly where your eyes went first looking at this picture and he thinks you’re a bad bad girl 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Hope you make a quick recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.