Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of Ukraine #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He even sits sexily!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dunno, I'm of an age (Zads's age!) where sitting like that just makes me think Scott Robinson and I can't get past that!
I had to google Scott Robinson and I see what you mean a bit πŸ˜„ but yeah I still like the way Zads sits 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zads has done an interview with Financial Times, so you can watch it in English with a very prominent dub over Zads talking

Or you can watch it with his voice with no translation and the deepest male voice they could find dubbing the lady interviewer in Ukrainian

...perhaps both at once? ;)

His side profile is just πŸ₯°

View attachment 1324569
There's a line in a song (Sibella, from A Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder) that came to mind straightaway - and yes, it is a compliment ;)

"I see a nose that belongs on a coin"

• Heart
Zads has done an interview with Financial Times, so you can watch it in English with a very prominent dub over Zads talking

Or you can watch it with his voice with no translation and the deepest male voice they could find dubbing the lady interviewer in Ukrainian

...perhaps both at once? ;)

There's a line in a song (Sibella, from A Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder) that came to mind straightaway - and yes, it is a compliment ;)

not going to repeat what just went through my head about where his nose belongs πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Reminds me of the scene in SotP where Yuri grabs his head and plunges it into the putty so they can make a coin πŸ˜† No doubt he will end up on one.

Hard to tell because of the editing but do I see a microexpression of a smile when she calls him the most famous man in the world..? 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hard to tell because of the editing but do I see a microexpression of a smile when she calls him the most famous man in the world..?
No doubt trying to suppress a smirk.

I want someone to tell him just how thirsty we all are for him and I want them to film his reaction up close and from multiple angles.
Maybe when the war is over we can get buzzfeed to have him read Thirst Tweets Tattle Posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe when the war is over we can get buzzfeed to have him read Thirst Tweets Tattle Posts
Imagine that! I don't know whether I'd die laughing or of embarrassment πŸ˜†

Ok, here's a tearjerker, esp when he obviously swallows emotion himself at 5.00.

I haven't watched the whole of his Stanford address but might have to find time after seeing this extract.

Nice to see him laugh and joke though too πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ok, here's a tearjerker, esp when he obviously swallows emotion himself at 5.00.

I haven't watched the whole of his Stanford address but might have to find time after seeing this extract.

I just want to kiss his little face πŸ₯Ί

Maybe when the war is over we can get buzzfeed to have him read Thirst Tweets Tattle Posts.
id be proud. And happy to demo anything I said with him or G 🧀 or both if they required πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart

I use the β€˜πŸ₯΅β€™ emoji a lot in this thread (rightfully so!) but I also just want to give him a big ol’ cuddle πŸ’ž

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.