Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of the Ukraine #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could well be people sleeping nearby- it would have been a little after 10 PM their time.

Either way, ita amazing news (the evacuation of people from Azovstal)

Also pray silence please for THIS picture 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ElmoCookie thankyou for starting the new Zeddy thread.
At least I can get my Zeddy fix here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sharing this just because of this cute paragraph

'Before our cameras roll, he wants to tell me about how much he loves Australia – volunteering a story about when he visited Sydney many years ago, and got lost on a morning run,' Steinfort wrote. 'He says he was struck by how many complete strangers offered to help this random Ukrainian find his way back to his hotel. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10

'Before our cameras roll, he wants to tell me about how much he loves Australia – volunteering a story about when he visited Sydney many years ago, and got lost on a morning run,' Steinfort wrote. 'He says he was struck by how many complete strangers offered to help this random Ukrainian find his way back to his hotel. 🥰
The Daily Mail comment section really is a deranged place. Obsessed with the idea that because he was previously an actor everything that is happening now is fake. It's just so weird.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
The Daily Mail comment section really is a deranged place. Obsessed with the idea that because he was previously an actor everything that is happening now is fake. It's just so weird.
It’s disgusting DM should not allow these Russian bots to flood the comments section

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It’s disgusting DM should not allow these Russian bots to flood the comments section

Apparently they're actually recruiting people to make comments.

• Angry
  • Wow
bad on the DMs part. Seen them usually shut off the comments section on minor stories but to let all these bots spread rubbish is crazy

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Poor Ze. If he thought he attracted some mad women before, he has no idea what the exposure of the war has opened him up to 🤣

So jealous of this woman…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
35872555-46B8-40ED-8F78-75E94375ED74.jpeg

I’ve started using telegram last night. Haven’t really looked on it but loving getting notifications like this. Hope you’ve sent me the naughty photos again Zads 😆😉

oh to pretend😆

• Haha
  • Heart
You're welcome. 😇 (sorry, it's in Ukrainian without subtitles but...)

Watched it all on YouTube last night. He's phenomenal.

Poor Ze. If he thought he attracted some mad women before, he has no idea what the exposure of the war has opened him up to 🤣

So jealous of this woman…

This woman is all of us. Though I'd probably have taken the opportunity stroke something else as well...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Lucky for him he didn’t get lost jogging in Tattleland 😉

• Haha
Don’t get me wrong, I am totally smitten and in love with him, but his team and himself etc know what effect he has on women (and men) and they have really used that to their advantage for years and years.

i, for one, salute 🫡 them all and am seriously enjoying the view and the fanny hurricanes (thanks @Moniker for that term 😆)

• Heart
Don’t get me wrong, I am totally smitten and in love with him, but his team and himself etc know what effect he has on women (and men) and they have really used that to their advantage for years and years.

i, for one, salute 🫡 them all and am seriously enjoying the view and the fanny hurricanes (thanks @Moniker for that term 😆)
They certainly do. I wandered down a Zads rabbit hole about a week ago, found what I thought was just another Zads admiration thread, was reading and looking, thinking some of the comments were a bit 'off' (to put it mildly). Realised I was on a gay men's chat site. There seems to be an entire fetish around Zads feet. Some of the stuff was quite bestial and disrespectful. Had also been infiltrated by vile bots spouting horrible anti-semitic stuff about darling Zads.

• Wow
Posting the daily Zads mentioned above just in case anyone hasn't been on the 'gram to view.
Also just noticed the Ukrainian version of the AUS 60 Minutes interview on there too :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.