Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Zads is not all that ! He is going to be remembered sadly as treacherous for what he put his people into ? civilians asked to fight is wrong ..sets them up as enemy
.hence now why they have been soo terribly bombed in their homes ! wait and see
I think you may have stumbled onto the wrong thread here. This is the “rave about” section 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Debtex

On the subject of T Shirts I have bought a New Order one one of my favourite bands . Showing my age a little I guess but many years ago they did a very iconic gig at The Ukrainian National Home in New York . They also released a video of the gig called Taras Shevchenko . They’ve put out a typical New Order TShirt with the logo for the gig on jt . Profit to the Ukraine . I’ve also donated to Red Cross , sponsored a colleague taking supplies via Poland for refugees and bought some New Look vouchers for a young Ukrainian girl who is moving in with a local family with her mum .I was a bit perturbed when I saw in the local FB group to support Ukrainians settling here that everyone was talking about giving them their cast off clothes . Didn’t sit right with me . So I’m pretty bankrupt now but will give something to Zads when I can .

• Heart
Reactions: 11

whatisityoucan'tface

Chatty Member
if that was me he wouldn’t know where he finished and I started 😆
Imagine the news report.

"Startling scenes from Kyiv, as President Volodymyr Zelensky is apparently wrestled to the ground by a visitor forcing bodyguards to intervene. Reports say the President is unhurt. The woman was taken to hospital to be treated for stubble rash and severe fanny damage. More at 11..."

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
Suit Zelensky really does it for me. As does Gym Zelensky and Hero Zelensky. I *think* I’m addicted 🤣
i just like “Zelensky” and I know I’m addicted.

hubs phoned me to ask if he could book a day out in the summer. His caveat was “if you’re not the First Lady of Ukraine by then” 😆

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Omg those pictures 😭😭😭 So precious!!!

Damn, missed my chance to name the new thread Volodymyr Sexlensky! But then again, maybe it's for the best seeing as we get enough hate for this thread as it is 😆

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
That's a definitely purposeful walk. Mmmm-mmmm.

Just found out there will be a Ukrainian child starting in my son's class soon. I'm firstly delighted the school has found her a place and will probably be doing loads to make her feel safe and welcomed. That was my first thought. My second was that it made me happy to feel that it puts me just a teensy bit closer to Zads. And that might be the most embarrassingly silly thing I've ever admitted. :oops:
I hear you. I went over To a Ukraine 🇺🇦 hub this evening. They have a lorry leaving for Kyiv. Hubby looked at me and said no, do not even think about getting in it 😆

• Haha

ElmoCookie

VIP Member
My iPhone won’t let me upload photos now :-(
It’s been about 10 weeks now since the Russian invasion and I discovered the Ukrainian President and have fallen in love with him from day one and I have never felt like this. I am married with a child! I literally think about him every day.
I agonise over what’s going on in Ukraine yet feel like this. The first few weeks I had anxiety attacks but have gotten a bit more used to the horror. I’ve had mild crushes in the past, but nothing like this. Is this a known thing?
I feel exactly the same. But I used to feel like this as a teenager with boy bands. Now I’m a married, nearly 40 year old who sits and moons about this guy that I’ll never meet 😆

I’d like to think he lived up to my perfect version of him but he’s a bloke - he’s going to leave the toilet seat up and do all sort of stuff that drives you insane as menfolk like to do 😆

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
If the TikTok user @President.sexylensky is on here I want to thank you. You are doing the Lord’s work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10