Volodymyr Zelenskyy the President of the Ukraine #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no worries!

I have not seen that before 🥵 His media team were not and are not daft with all the videos and photos etc. So I don’t feel bad watching and drooling 🤤

This the MOD of Ukraine Official Insta. They know what they are doing as well media wise
There’s the gardening gloves 🧤

Reactions: 2
i think it’s fab 😆

A long but interesting interview with someone who worked with Zads whilst running for President and early days.

That was certainly long! And quite confusing in places but yes, definitely interesting about him not necessarily listening to a variety of voices around him. Liked this bit though, nobody can resist him, male or female!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was certainly long! And quite confusing in places but yes, definitely interesting about him not necessarily listening to a variety of voices around him. Liked this bit though, nobody can resist him, male or female!
never read such a truer statement 😆

• Heart

His hand being so smooth over the steering wheel is making me imagine that hand on me 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Latest Insta video is up and it's a selfie one with the huskies, most whispering version of his voice I've heard yet. No idea what he's saying, very happy imagining it to be something else entirely

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

This the MOD of Ukraine Official Insta. They know what they are doing as well media wise
They've been at war since 2014 and have the second largest army in the area. They've trained and exercised with NATO armies and have a similar way of fighting with decisions delegated as much as possible to those on the ground, as opposed to the Russian way of waiting for what the general tells them to do. There has been a period of reorganisation since 2014 to bring them more into line with Western Europe military in terms of organisation and human rights and away from the Soviet model. There is a period of conscription which Zads intended to do away with by 2024 in order to have a purely professional army like the UK so I'm surprised that the presidential group didn't know what to do with the weapons unless they don't give conscripts weapons or students are exempt. You'd think that, even with bodyguards, they would be given self defence training anyway, much as UK royals get self defensive driving training; there are also several pictures of the then Queen Elizabeth practising with guns during WW2 in case of invasion and attempted kidnapping.

Reactions: 6
you’d have thought Zads might have some idea about handling a weapon from his acting roles

Can you imagine … Boris , Rees
Mog , Mat Hancock issued with Machine Guns ..

• Haha
Can you imagine … Boris , Rees
Mog , Mat Hancock issued with Machine Guns ..
Thankfully we in Britain will never have to live & fight like that, luckily.
Different story for the poor Ukranians.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised that the presidential group didn't know what to do with the weapons unless they don't give conscripts weapons or students are exempt
I think students are exempt. I believe Zads was excused as he was at university. I too did assume that he'd have had some weapons training (like the royals) but in the other hand... weapons training really needs to be repeatedly drilled until it is second nature otherwise you can be more of a liability than a help. I could still strip, reassemble, load etc the weapon we used and its probably 15 years since I picked it up.

But then I'm very good with my hands... are you listening Zads 😁

• Haha
I think students are exempt. I believe Zads was excused as he was at university. I too did assume that he'd have had some weapons training (like the royals) but in the other hand... weapons training really needs to be repeatedly drilled until it is second nature otherwise you can be more of a liability than a help. I could still strip, reassemble, load etc the weapon we used and its probably 15 years since I picked it up.

But then I'm very good with my hands... are you listening Zads 😁
wouldn’t it be amazing if he was laying trying to get to sleep and reading all this. He’d be nudging garden gloves🧤and saying one likes You as well 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish he could it might cheer him
Up . I read the article above -
Quite hard going but I gleaned
1. Even a man who had fallen out politically with him still liked him and said he was a great guy:

2 he may or may not have know that this guys Tesla got torched as a ‘warning’

3 Olena is cool and smart and that’s quite bad news for us

4.His dad is Ace

5 He didn’t want to live in the Presidential Residence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
wouldn’t it be amazing if he was laying trying to get to sleep and reading all this. He’d be nudging garden gloves🧤and saying one likes You as well 😆
Oh that's a lovely thought 😁 I reckon we are quite tame considering some of the shite out there.

I mean, just wait for the fanfiction 🙄

It is a little odd that he is whispering so much in tonight's address so I have decided it's because he's finally been able to see his family and the kids are asleep in the room next door so he's keeping his voice down! It would be lovely if that were true so I'm going to look myself to believe it. Explains why it's shorter than usual too, he was recording in a hurry before getting his end away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.