Volodymyr Zelenskyy #9 New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, no! 🥺

Shall we look for it under the desk for you, darling? 🥺
Tattler by Tattler, until you're completely spent and have forgotten about the pen? 🥺
Darling loves this idea. He can't wait for it to happen

El0n Mu$k is a bellend.
Loving Andrij Melnyk's response :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Zads will be wearing his black hoodie, his camos and his boots (made for walking) on our date. I'm not sure at what stage I'm permitted to ruffle his carefully combed chest fur :p probably not until I start working him over.
Where are we going on our date @OrangeDuvet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Zads will be wearing his black hoodie, his camos and his boots (made for walking) on our date. I'm not sure at what stage I'm permitted to ruffle his carefully combed chest fur :p probably not until I start working him over.
Where are we going on our date @OrangeDuvet?
If that's what he's wearing then I suggest you go to a shooting range, followed by a picnic nearby, followed by frolicking in the field?
IMG_20221004_191945.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
he is just a short, average man with a dad bod who IS THE HOTTEST MAN ON THE PLANET AND HE IS MINE ALL MIHE

as you were 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

own up? Who found it? I didn’t get a turn to look 🙃
Judging by that smirk and the way he is awkwardly perched on that chair, I'd say he still has a Tattler under the desk 😏

Anyone seen @Hanibo since she posted that pic of T in uniform? Girl have you w*nked yourself into a coma?

Not gonna lie @QOD, you really had me in the first half. I was ready to throw punches.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Anyone seen @Hanibo since she posted that pic of T in uniform? Girl have you w*nked yourself into a coma?
Just taking a one-minute break from my wankathon to check in and let you know I’m still alive. Just about. Now, must get back to it😘💜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_20221004_220507.jpg

Pondering new methods of getting Tattlers under his desk now that the pen has been found.

• Haha
  • Heart
What the hell is it about him ? I melted first time I saw him 🤣

• Heart
Thanks @OrangeDuvet for setting up the new thread! 💜

You just going is the most exciting thing ever! Breathing the same air!
Agreed! I want to hear all about it!
@FlimsyExcuse - you’ve been a good source for Max stuff - have you seen him in any cosplay?
Unfortunately not. Closest thing was a pic of him in the middle of a triathlon. Cosplaying as an Olympian??? I can't find some old images of him that used to come up often. Either I'm losing my Google-fu or he's scrubbing his internet presence. :(Both are equally likely. I need to catch Covid again so I have an excuse to spend a week alone in a room with internet access. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks @OrangeDuvet for setting up the new thread! 💜

Agreed! I want to hear all about it!

Unfortunately not. Closest thing was a pic of him in the middle of a triathlon. Cosplaying as an Olympian??? I can't find some old images of him that used to come up often. Either I'm losing my Google-fu or he's scrubbing his internet presence. :(Both are equally likely. I need to catch Covid again so I have an excuse to spend a week alone in a room with internet access. :cool:
Triathlon? 😳 Tell us more 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think my hubs knew we were nuts but I just forgot myself and squealed at the tv. “The zip is on the morning news”

06027160-BF90-46CF-83ED-C883712127C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.