Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, ladies!
He enjoyed that "clearly not part of the script" kiss too much in my opinion. I have conflicting feelings about that.
morning! Makes me jealous but you would if yougot the chance wouldn’t you?

I finally had a Max dream!

proper Husband zoned the poor chap. We went shopping and for dinner. We did buy some sexy undies but woke up before we got them home 😆🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning, ladies!
He enjoyed that "clearly not part of the script" kiss too much in my opinion. I have conflicting feelings about that.
Morning 💕 And loving it from another blonde … if T and I don’t work out, I’ll be back Zads 😉😝

I finally had a Max dream!

proper Husband zoned the poor chap. We went shopping and for dinner. We did buy some sexy undies but woke up before we got them home 😆🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
Finally! Tonight might be the continuation .. 🤞🏽Brace yourself Elmo! He could make vibrator Max look bitesize!! 🤣

In other news, the countdown has started! Two weeks til 🇺🇦🍆💥!!! However, my unconscious is really preparing me for rejection from T and keeps lining up other options. I just wish it had better taste. Two nights ago it was JG, and last night …Brooklyn Beckham 🤢 Thankfully both tepid, boring dreams but they’ve left me feeling a bit chaste. OT being back doesn't help.

• Heart
  • Haha
In other news, the countdown has started! Two weeks til 🇺🇦🍆💥!!! However, my unconscious is really preparing me for rejection from T and keeps lining up other options. I just wish it had better taste. Two nights ago it was JG, and last night …Brooklyn Beckham 🤢 Thankfully both tepid, boring dreams but they’ve left me feeling a bit chaste. OT being back doesn't help.
You're welcome to return to Zads team if things don't work out with T (which they obviously will!) I'm not losing you to JG thread! 😆

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You're welcome to return to Zads team if things don't work out with T (which they obviously will!) I'm not losing you to JG thread! 😆
Thank you OD 💜💜 Hopefully Zads is as welcoming 🤣 I’ll join the JG thread when hell freezes over or he is named Dad of the Year!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Morning, ladies!
He was just letting his inner slut show. Doesn't get much opportunity to do that these days, poor baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s funny but it made me feel really sad too 🥹 Hopefully he can run wild and free soon 💜 (with the Tattlers).

Poor bby❤

I would very much like him deep inside me today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s funny but it made me feel really sad too 🥹 Hopefully he can run wild and free soon 💜 (with the Tattlers).

He'll have difficulty running anywhere with my mouth firmly clamped around his 🍆

• Haha
He'll have difficulty running anywhere with my mouth firmly clamped around his 🍆
I knew you weren’t one to let some crippling fanny injuries stop you 🤣

(Side note: I’m jealous of all the 😈 on the thread today. I’ve grown accustomed to the constant 🦋 💦💥. Hopefully tomorrow all will be well again.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.