Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The transition is going to be so easy for your kids πŸ˜†
They probably even wear the same size 🀣

He is back in his camos! You ok? 😬
These are old photos. I was going to say β€˜sadly’, but actually I’m really glad he’s away from the frontline.

I do love these pics though, thanks for sharing @ElmoCookie πŸ’• I need my kids to go to bed now so I can spend some time β€˜reminiscing’ about the camo days πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

@OrangeDuvet I should have asked if YOU are okay after β€˜the hoodie’??

πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ™„πŸ˜€

Guess who is back?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@OrangeDuvet I should have asked if YOU are okay after β€˜the hoodie’??
I've been like possessed last two days. Every thought coloured with hoodie sex πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but my mood dropped today and all the 😈 thoughts disappeared.

Zaddy today in his shirt πŸ’š and NB trainers. We deffo bullied him out of the boaters 😭
I have some pics of Bae in camos from the other day, but waiting for @Moniker to come back first.
IMG_20221002_213650.jpg

IMG_20221002_213716.jpg

IMG_20221002_213636.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been like possessed last two days. Every thought coloured with hoodie sex πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but my mood dropped today and all the 😈 thoughts disappeared.
Sorry to hear your mood dropped πŸ’• but also I know how it can be a welcome relief from the raging horn 🀣 I’m sure @Moniker will be able to relate to the hoodie horn better than anyone else.

I have lost all the camo-related excitement now too so I think I’m going to deep clean the house because I only seem to be productive these days when the other woman reappears πŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh sorry, no I should have been clearer. OT is back! Not OZ … at ease Zads & Max fans πŸ’•πŸ’•
I went on T's profile first but found nothing there so guessed you we're talking about OZ. Ha! T didn't even post about her πŸ’…

I just remembered how adorable that one time Zads said "tOrkEy" 😭

• Heart
I went on T's profile first but found nothing there so guessed you we're talking about OZ. Ha! T didn't even post about her πŸ’…

I just remembered how adorable that one time Zads said "tOrkEy" 😭
I think so much of what Zads says in English is adorable πŸ₯° I think I might revisit the beach with him tonight since T and O are probably doing disgusting things right now 🀒

Looks like from this post the whole family are back? Unless he’s just hugging and kissing random kids? πŸ€”πŸ€£
0F603245-F637-4B67-96BF-5F2B416052DA.jpeg

• Heart
I think so much of what Zads says in English is adorable πŸ₯° I think I might revisit the beach with him tonight since T and O are probably doing disgusting things right now 🀒

Looks like from this post the whole family are back? Unless he’s just hugging and kissing random kids? πŸ€”πŸ€£View attachment 1621537
Hope you have a wonderful time at the beach πŸ˜‰
Fingers are crossed that T is totally occupied by the kids… no chance for any interaction for the woman 😎

• Heart
Missed the thread as haven't been too well the past few days but was dipping in and out. Have to catch up properly but that video of Zads with the screechy microphone is my new fav 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Missed the thread as haven't been too well the past few days but was dipping in and out. Have to catch up properly but that video of Zads with the screechy microphone is my new fav 😍
Hope you’re feeling better 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.