Volodymyr Zelenskyy #8 Tattlers don't like Zads' new kickers but it doesnt stop him ruining our knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤Thanks ladies

New pen, new hoody, New Balance, and no end to darling Zads' talents.
(Without wanting to hog the new-thread-naming piece, but not sure if there are suggestions?)

@OrangeDuvet hope you feel better today. Think of that thigh action in the Pootin joke video, and his beautiful face reacting to the screechy microphone - might help get the thirst reignited and lift your mood ❤

@ScienceMouse jealous of your bank holiday. Mountains of shite to trudge through here. Best continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
❤Thanks ladies

(Without wanting to hog the new-thread-naming piece, but not sure if there are suggestions?)
love the thread suggestion @Moniker and glad to have you back!

hubs came to bed and said “let’s get Max out to play with tonight” 😆🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t know whether to be pleased he’s got used to my love for him or horrified he’s called a sex toy after him 😆😆

🥹🥹🥹🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
❤Thanks ladies

@ScienceMouse jealous of your bank holiday. Mountains of shite to trudge through here. Best continue.
Love the thread title suggestion 🥰
No need to be jealous 😘 1 bank holiday doesn’t compensate all that shite going on here in the country 😫
Reminds me that I have to drop in for a bit of work later… almost forgot it 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gorgeous camo-clad bum. Love Bae's new runners. My last pair or runners were New Balance; they served me well. Loved them. The boaters didn't last jig time. Zads ditched them when he realised they were having an adverse effect on (some of) his beloved Tattlers' 🐱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🚨 the zippy is UNDONE 🚨
And he's had a trim! Gorgeous boy ❤
I've had a busy day today (I just got home) and haven't engaged with the thread as much as I'd liked. Regular thirstposting expected to resume tomorrow. Good night ladies 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning, ladies!
He enjoyed that "clearly not part of the script" kiss too much in my opinion. I have conflicting feelings about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.