Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what he’s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Dooley Doo 💕💕 … but no, it’s in Poland so nice and safe … and far enough away for him to get away with cavorting with a Tattler 🤣

Sorry OD … sorry Zads (*hangs head in shame). I’ll be on my best behaviour from now on (well, I’ll try anyway) 💕💕

That's good @Hanibo. Hope you have a great time in Poland with T.😆

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all 💜

I’m just sharing this one for the opening scene … Zads waking up in an alternate world where he’s free and Tattlers take care of all his needs 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes 🔥 but also, here is Zads looking beyond hot in a tux (ignore the blonde) 🥵🥵💕💕
His eyes are extra big here! The cheeky looks he gives to the blonde 👀 He's a shameless flirt!

So no mention of the anniversary on both their IGs? Good... That's good *rubs hands*

Max' fans, sorry for the slander, genuinely thought the red runners bloke was Max🤷‍♀️ Clearly the man can do no wrong.

Zads waking up in an alternate world where he’s free and Tattlers take care of all his needs 💕

How amazing would this be? 🥺

Bae looking gorgeous last night 💕 (and tired ☹)
IMG_20220907_091229.jpg

• Heart
His eyes are extra big here! The cheeky looks he gives to the blonde 👀 He's a shameless flirt!

So no mention of the anniversary on both their IGs? Good... That's good *rubs hands*

Max' fans, sorry for the slander, genuinely thought the red runners bloke was Max🤷‍♀️ Clearly the man can do no wrong.

View attachment 1560975
The Elle shoot is my second favourite Zads video. I love when he says “ooh” or whatever, when she whispers in his ear. Makes me 😵💫

He does look tired 🥺

Zads shared this on his Insta this morning … I know it’s for us and our camo thirst 😍

• Heart

View attachment 1560975
And again I feel the urgent need to hug and hold him… covering his tiny face with tender kisses 😢

• Heart
I love when he says “ooh” or whatever, when she whispers in his ear. Makes me 😵💫
That, and when she pulls a face and he looks at her lips and then her eyes, whilst sporting a flirty smile and being so close to her 🥵🥵🥵 Also his hands on her waist while he's moving around her 😵😵

As for the soldiers video, the ones emerging from the water scared the bejesus out of me 😬

• Heart
That, and when she pulls a face and he looks at her lips and then her eyes, whilst sporting a flirty smile and being so close to her 🥵🥵🥵 Also his hands on her waist while he's moving around her 😵😵

As for the soldiers video, the ones emerging from the water scared the bejesus out of me 😬
Water, soldiers, guns… that’s just 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just lost one of my children at the park watching that video. Worth it though. He is so friggin’ cute. Omg 😭😭😭😭 I want to burn that shirt.
He is really cute. He has lovely eyes and the smile lines make him look adorable and friendly please don’t stab me

• Haha
  • Heart
He is really cute. He has lovely eyes and the smile lines make him look adorable and friendly please don’t stab me
Omg Elmo, I didn’t feel in any way stabby right then 💜 (Plus, you’re my MOH and fellow Harry Potter nerd.) Is Tattle (and are you guys) making me grow as a person?! I will cut any witch that tries to take him from me though.

My phone just autocorrected ‘bloody’ to ‘Vloddy’ and it reminded me that that was my pet name for Zads when I thought I was gonna marry him. Makes me a bit nostalgic for those days (like three months ago). 🥺🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
My phone just autocorrected ‘bloody’ to ‘Vloddy’ and it reminded me that that was my pet name for Zads when I thought I was gonna marry him. Makes me a bit nostalgic for those days (like three months ago). 🥺🥰
God, to me it feels like you had the hots for Zads AGES ago. Makes me a bit nostalgic too 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
God, to me it feels like you had the hots for Zads AGES ago. Makes me a bit nostalgic too 🥺
I don’t know, it was probably a bit longer - maybe 4 months? But I will *always* have the hots for pre-war Zads. The gym videos, the Elle photoshoot, and his SOP character - varying degrees of 🥵💦 and 🥰. I admire him so much more as a person now though. God I feel weirdly sad thinking about this 🥺🙈 thanks for letting me stay in your club even though I’m a Judas 😥

And once again, the man is (along with many Tattlers) just baffled by me … 🤣

• Heart
Oh come on @Hanibo , it wouldn't be the same without you ❤

I can't with him here.
Who wishes a good morning like this!? A class A flirt that's who.

• Heart
Oh come on @Hanibo , it wouldn't be the same without you ❤

I can't with him here.
Who wishes a good morning like this!? A class A flirt that's who.
💜
He’s just so hot and so cute there, and it’s all too much. (Honestly, my first thought was that I’d love that 🍆 in my face right now 🙈).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.