Volodymyr Zelenskyy #7 Zippy Zads is so hot; he likes to show us what heโ€™s got

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thing is hanging around until the end of the war, just like the beard! I wonโ€™t miss either ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Blasphemy! I've never liked beards until Zads grew one. It's the most gorgeous beard in the world ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿง”๐Ÿง”๐Ÿง”

Zads isn't happy about the negative vibe around his new footwear:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay! A whole new thread with spiffing title. Thanks Hanibo and Moniker!

The fencers are here today, not the bodybuilder from last time but cute nonetheless and one has dark hair with a fade hairstyle. I feel a bit pervy ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm focusing on the fact that she's taller than him ๐Ÿ˜†
Now you can imagine how ridiculous I would look next to himโ€ฆ Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m even taller than the blonde on the picture ๐Ÿคฃ

I know, I knowโ€ฆIโ€™m in a minority of one here. I just like his lovely little face without it ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Agree. The Olenas are going nowhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ But maybe Mrs Max will be kind and duck off somewhere ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
All fingers are crossed๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now you can imagine how ridiculous I would look next to himโ€ฆ Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m even taller than the blonde on the picture ๐Ÿคฃ
Ridiculous!? Girl that's the perfect height for having your nipples at his mouth level when riding his ๐Ÿ†!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Camos for all, today, I hope ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Iโ€™m sweating here. Somehow, my phone got a mind of its own just now and nearly posted a photo from my Hidden folder (T in camos, naturally) onto my business Insta account. It was just one click away from being posted ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I donโ€™t know how any of that happened but it would have been mortifying.

Despite my posts on Tattle, I come across as a perfectly โ€˜normalโ€™, balanced - even professional - woman in public. Would hate to see that illusion shattered๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Camos for all, today, I hope ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฆ‹ ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Iโ€™m sweating here. Somehow, my phone got a mind of its own just now and nearly posted a photo from my Hidden folder (T in camos, naturally) onto my business Insta account. It was just one click away from being posted ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I donโ€™t know how any of that happened but it would have been mortifying.

Despite my posts on Tattle, I come across as a perfectly โ€˜normalโ€™, balanced - even professional - woman in public. Would hate to see that illusion shattered๐Ÿคฃ
Same @Hanibo. Perhaps your phone has been taken over by the same spirit that randomly started displaying photos of Zads from my gallery on my phone.

I would be disowned/estranged if family and friends discovered the Hyde rather than the Jekyll (aside from my long-suffering hubs, though even he has asked me to stop looking at pics of Zads before bed due the resulting demands on his body).

• Haha
Ok what's going on? ๐Ÿ˜†

I like Yermak. He seems like a loyal, good natured man, that would crush you to the ground if you said something bad about Zads around him.
Love his t-shirt from the other day!
IMG_20220830_125616.jpg

• Heart
Ok what's going on? ๐Ÿ˜†

I like Yermak. He seems like a loyal, good natured man, that would crush you to the ground if you said something bad about Zads around him.
Love his t-shirt from the other day!
View attachment 1539407
The shoes are a no-go for me ๐Ÿซฃ
Yermak looks like a huge teddy bear ๐Ÿงธ
I would like to see his tattoo in detail ๐Ÿ™ƒ nosy meโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m back in the office today after some time off. I just want to sit on Maxโ€™s ๐Ÿ†

is that too much to ask ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't link but there is a badly photoshopped "I need an ammo, not a ride" on his t-shirt. When I see things like that, I think how difficult English must be to learn as a second language.

I like those runners actually (apart from the wedge sole). Prefer them to Zads, though I suspect Zads' were specially made for him to match his khaki.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.